Some Ermon Lane Tidbits

WR isn't a position of need but when you constantly miss on elite talent in your backyard it's going to go against you in the long run.

If WR isn't a position of need then missing on Lane will have no effect in the long run. If Lane wanted Miami then he should jump onboard. Not worried about him at all.

Say we miss on Lane & Rudolph this year to UF, & Devonte Phillips + Shawn Burgess Becker next year. Your argument states that we are deep at WR we don't need them, while we might be deep at WR the depth will start dwindling down quickly. Not saying we are going to miss on them but I was just proving an example.

In your opinion these players are can't miss. Your opinion means exactly what? I'm pretty sure Golden just landed Coley and Griffin in the past class? What were you saying about talent dwindling? Don't we already have Langham onboard in this class? What he's no good now? Thought we were in the running for Dixon, Rudolph, and Lane in this class? Oh we've always missed out on them because you clowns are chicken littles? If my aunt had a **** she'd be my uncle...

It's the beginning of July and we're two months away from football season and you guys are already *****ing and moaning as if Golden has missed out on all these players but yet he has more verbals than we've had in a decade at this point in time? Yeah... full ****** ahead gentlemen!

Since we're playing the what if game... What IF Miami beats the **** out of UF and FSU during this season and does big things?

Yet I never said they were can't miss players did I. Funny how things go. When did I say our talent was dwindling? The whole statement was a **** hypothetical and ill give you another one. Before the 2012 season, what if i said how's our DT depth going to look if we miss out in the 3 Bs and Khairi Clark + Moten. I'm not *****ing about ****. I just said we can't afford to miss on elite talent in our backyard constantly, no matter what position they play. I posed a hypothetical just to say we can't miss on big time players. Calm down sir.

Advertisement
lol stfu if you claim i make underhanded comments all the time then wouldn't it be nice to provide a few examples? you must be a real clown in real life to come on a message board and throw insults like you're some bad ***. that's what anonymity does for people like you though. some scrawny, 150 lb. dude who has no voice in the real world gets to call someone a ****** fron behind a computer screen. and another job reference...how original. i'll ask again...is your **** really that small? just got a 30k a year job and think you're on top of the world? a whole lot of assumptions by you, you have a serious complex. and you're right about one thing...you don't know ****, as you've proven repeatedly, you just cheerlead.

I'm not really sure why Im even responding but again, go back and ******* READ bro. I said gator ***gots LIKE YOU who come on here and make underhanded comments. I even went on and said that while your comment may not have been underhanded, it was uninformed blanket statement. And, yeah I may not know ****, but that's why I come on this board A ******* HURRICANES MESSAGE board to get informed. Instead I have to wade through your useless drivel. At least ISLURPTHISPLACE brings us articles and tweets. His ***gotry is at least paid in full. You bring nothing.

do you have any idea how much of a whiny girl you come across as?

i mean are you that desperate to be a part of something or claim affiliation to something? first your comment about people caring/not caring about posters and now this nonsense. what type of dude feels the need to be territorial about a message board? one he had no hand in building, moderating, contributing content to nothing. 'but at least i'm on a hurricanes message board!' good for you and all your virtual friends. pathetic.

lol stfu if you claim i make underhanded comments all the time then wouldn't it be nice to provide a few examples? you must be a real clown in real life to come on a message board and throw insults like you're some bad ***. that's what anonymity does for people like you though. some scrawny, 150 lb. dude who has no voice in the real world gets to call someone a ****** fron behind a computer screen. and another job reference...how original. i'll ask again...is your **** really that small? just got a 30k a year job and think you're on top of the world? a whole lot of assumptions by you, you have a serious complex. and you're right about one thing...you don't know ****, as you've proven repeatedly, you just cheerlead.

I'm not really sure why Im even responding but again, go back and ****ing READ bro. I said gator ***gots LIKE YOU who come on here and make underhanded comments. I even went on and said that while your comment may not have been underhanded, it was uninformed blanket statement. And, yeah I may not know ****, but that's why I come on this board A ****ING HURRICANES MESSAGE board to get informed. Instead I have to wade through your useless drivel. At least ISLURPTHISPLACE brings us articles and tweets. His ***gotry is at least paid in full. You bring nothing.

i mean are you that desperate to be a part of something or claim affiliation to something? first your comment about people caring/not caring about posters and now this nonsense. what type of dude feels the need to be territorial about a message board? one he had no hand in building, moderating, contributing content to nothing. 'but at least i'm on a hurricanes message board!' good for you and all your virtual friends. pathetic.

No reason to get mad.

I think it's just common sense to everyone on this board that Florida is cheating and paying for South Florida talent. Who would ever choose to live in Gainesville over Coral Gables without some serious cash involved?

South Beach and bikinis vs Jorts and confederate flags.... easy choice.

Who would ever choose to forego an education at a private school with about 20 kids per class for a public school with about 100 kids per class?

Who would ever say to their family "sorry mom, you can't ever watch me play in person because instead of staying at home to play for the 5 time national champions, I'd rather leave town and play for the school whose biggest selling point is that they play in the same conference as Alabama."

No, it's pretty clear to everyone here that UF pays for their recruits.

I'm not really sure why Im even responding but again, go back and ******* READ bro. I said gator ***gots LIKE YOU who come on here and make underhanded comments. I even went on and said that while your comment may not have been underhanded, it was uninformed blanket statement. And, yeah I may not know ****, but that's why I come on this board A ******* HURRICANES MESSAGE board to get informed. Instead I have to wade through your useless drivel. At least ISLURPTHISPLACE brings us articles and tweets. His ***gotry is at least paid in full. You bring nothing.

Says the guy with nearly 5,000 posts on a rival team's message board. I fail to see the logic how pointing out that you and your kind bring nothing to the board is whining, but judging by the complete lack of intelligence of any of your posts, I can see that Im arguing with a wall here. Carry on with your day ******. Try not to choke on that souffle of ***** your man IHATETHISPLACE made for dessert.

Here's a fact not many know...Back in the days of the 80s/90s, out of Miami, FSU and UF, Miami had the last amount of in-state kids on those rosters. During that time, Miami usually averaged 60-65% of their roster being from the state of florida. FSU and UF were in the 75-85% consistently. Of those Miami in-state ones, usually about 50% were from sofla. In fact, that 2001 team - ~57% of the roster came from in state. Of those in-state kids, roughly 60% came from sofla (Dade/Broward). I would wager that the amount of out of/in state ratio has flipped significantly in favor of in-state over the last 10+ years. Not saying that's a cause, but I would wager that there is a statistical correlation b/w demo and winning %.

That's why people who ***** and moan about South FL ballers don't get it. Let the coaches do there job and get the right players to fit their system from all over the nation. Fans may think they know but they have no clue what all it takes to develop a roster to a championship level. Also, our fans don't have any clue who's on the board, who's silents and who aren't, and how many players taking and who's on their way out.

Nobody knew about Corn or Griffin but there isn't a single fan who wouldn't add those two to our roster.

So far the coaches doing their job and finding the right players to fit their system has resulted in us having the worst defense in school history and an overall 13-11 record since they've been here. Maybe that's good enough for you, but I find that to be ****.

Advertisement

Says the guy with nearly 5,000 posts on a rival team's message board. I fail to see the logic how pointing out that you and your kind bring nothing to the board is whining, but judging by the complete lack of intelligence of any of your posts, I can see that Im arguing with a wall here. Carry on with your day ******. Try not to choke on that souffle of ***** your man IHATETHISPLACE made for dessert.

ummm i'm not being territorial about this board or any other...but other than that totally analogous. my posts on this board prove i'm being territorialin your mind lol. dumbass. enjoy all your virtual friends who care so much about you chump.

Was talking to some guy affiliated with Central the other day. I told him that he needs to get Cook to Miami. His exact words...

"We tryin. Miami ain't cuttin that check though."

SMH. ****in slimey *** SEC.

Nah. No way. All those fake schools are clean, and UM fans who think they're cheating are just bitter according to the Even Steven fair and balanced guys on here.

can't have it both ways. it was well known lsu bought dwayne bowe and his coach, guess who that high school coach was that got a job with lsu? james coley. fsu was known to break out the duffle bags as well and he was their best recruiter. glass houses and all brah.

****** gator gon gator

Advertisement
12.gif

Derek Tyson ‏@DerekTysonESPN 54m
WR Ermon Lane just did the Gator chomp after a touchdown catch. #Gators

FWIW

Here's a fact not many know...Back in the days of the 80s/90s, out of Miami, FSU and UF, Miami had the last amount of in-state kids on those rosters. During that time, Miami usually averaged 60-65% of their roster being from the state of florida. FSU and UF were in the 75-85% consistently. Of those Miami in-state ones, usually about 50% were from sofla. In fact, that 2001 team - ~57% of the roster came from in state. Of those in-state kids, roughly 60% came from sofla (Dade/Broward). I would wager that the amount of out of/in state ratio has flipped significantly in favor of in-state over the last 10+ years. Not saying that's a cause, but I would wager that there is a statistical correlation b/w demo and winning %.

That's why people who **** and moan about South FL ballers don't get it. Let the coaches do there job and get the right players to fit their system from all over the nation. Fans may think they know but they have no clue what all it takes to develop a roster to a championship level. Also, our fans don't have any clue who's on the board, who's silents and who aren't, and how many players taking and who's on their way out.

Nobody knew about Corn or Griffin but there isn't a single fan who wouldn't add those two to our roster.

So far the coaches doing their job and finding the right players to fit their system has resulted in us having the worst defense in school history and an overall 13-11 record since they've been here. Maybe that's good enough for you, but I find that to be ****.

And Larry Coker was a genius because he was undefeated his first two years.

That's why people who **** and moan about South FL ballers don't get it. Let the coaches do there job and get the right players to fit their system from all over the nation. Fans may think they know but they have no clue what all it takes to develop a roster to a championship level. Also, our fans don't have any clue who's on the board, who's silents and who aren't, and how many players taking and who's on their way out.

Great argument. I'd like to think you're better than that, but apparently you're not.

Record isn't indicative of everything, but Golden does have several coaching flaws. Of course he speaks well, recruits well (other than DT), so I guess all is forgiven.

All I'm saying is that Golden isn't perfect, like half of this board seems to think he is.

Advertisement

Great argument. I'd like to think you're better than that, but apparently you're not.

Record isn't indicative of everything, but Golden does have several coaching flaws. Of course he speaks well, recruits well (other than DT), so I guess all is forgiven.

All I'm saying is that Golden isn't perfect, like half of this board seems to think he is.

Same argument you made, ***. You claimed our coaches are (whatever word got the asterisks) because their record is 13-11, and our defense has struggled. I told you that Larry Coker is a genius because he was undefeated for two years and had great offenses and defenses. It's the other side of the same exact dopey argument you made.

Golden has coaching flaws? Who doesn't? List these coaching flaws. And who said he was perfect? No one. Some of us are happy to have him, though, because we know he's going to have the program rolling. That seems to be frowned upon by the perpetually mopey internet heroes.

Some of you UM fans try too hard to be critical of the program to show how unbiased you are so all the opposing fan turds who hang around here will admire you. You're trying too hard to be real by being such a tough critic, and it's lame.

Advertisement
Why do we have GayTurd trash on this board?
Da Fk is wrong with folks who run this site?

Saddest part is that a significant amount of the mopes on here like having the ufaggots around. They must be schmoes in real life who like to get tossed around by chicks.

Some of you UM fans try too hard to be critical of the program to show how unbiased you are so all the opposing fan turds who hang around here will admire you. You're trying too hard to be real by being such a tough critic, and it's lame.

Spot on!!!! I don't get it why some of our fellow Canes bend-over backwards to show the GayTurds that they are not biased.
It must be a younger generationn of Canes because I know I have nothing but hatred for both trailerhassee state and ufag, and it's an
unabashed hatred with no apologies and lots of bias in favor of the good guys who represent my hometown (don't give a **** about the rest of the
state).

Why do we have GayTurd trash on this board?
Da Fk is wrong with folks who run this site?

Saddest part is that a significant amount of the mopes on here like having the ufaggots around. They must be schmoes in real life who like to get tossed around by chicks.

Yeah, it is getting almost as bad as the Grassy board, where you have dbags like INCANEFAN83 who kiss up to all the non Cane trollers.

Same argument you made, ***. You claimed our coaches are (whatever word got the asterisks) because their record is 13-11, and our defense has struggled. I told you that Larry Coker is a genius because he was undefeated for two years and had great offenses and defenses. It's the other side of the same exact dopey argument you made.

Golden has coaching flaws? Who doesn't? List these coaching flaws. And who said he was perfect? No one. Some of us are happy to have him, though, because we know he's going to have the program rolling. That seems to be frowned upon by the perpetually mopey internet heroes.

Our defense has struggled? Understatement of the century. We had the worst defensive season that we have ever had. Ever. Now I know we didn't have that much talent (Shayon Green starting for example), but there is no excuse for the season we just saw. You trying to write that off like it's no big deal is ridiculous.

Is Golden a terrible coach? Absolutely not, I really do think that he has a great chance to bring us back, but I'm not about to ignore some of the warning signs that are there. Maybe I'm overreacting because of sick of the constant fellatio of Golden that you see here, but I don't think I am. I'll trust in Golden when we see our team consistently playing to the talent level that we have. We've seen glimpses of it, but I want to see it over the whole year.

Advertisement
Back