Some Ermon Lane Tidbits

D

deleted3746

-Luke Stampini from Gatorbait is out at The Opening and talked to Lane

-Decent chance he commits early, just before the season, his mom has talked to him about it

-Wouldn't say when asked, but his body language indicated Miami is on the outside looking in

-Plans on going to FNL

-Is unsure about an Alabama visit

-Says Dalvin Cook is recruiting him hard with texts everyday that say "Gator Nation"

http://florida.247sports.com/Board/14/Gators-making-a-run-for-WR-Ermon-Lane-19648012

----------------------------------------------------------

-Chris Nee from Noles247 also caught up with Lane

-Says Florida St., Alabama, Florida, Miami, and Louisville are recruiting him the hardest

-Plans on visiting FSU in July

-Says FSU is making a big move, staying in regular contact

-Hoping to wrap up his recruitment in early August or at some point during his senior season

-He is looking at depth charts, seeing if he can play as a true freshman, will be watching a lot of teams in the fall, wants a pro-style
offense that will help him get ready for the NFL

http://floridastate.247sports.com/A...alks-plans-to-visit-FSU-at-The-Opening-137514

Advertisement
Few things I got from this:
-Dalvin Cook just tells reporters want they want to hear. 40% of decommitting doesn't seem too accurate.
-Sounds like if we win (9-10 games) we have a legit shot.
-Beating UF is a must with these recruits left out there (Lane, Lammons, Cook).

Advertisement
Move on from Lane and get Berrios fk it, the kids that we suppose to get those elite kids are eating that sec **** up.

Doesn't sound encouraging, but who knows. Gotta stay on Dixon and Rudolph, too.

Reporters will always spin or make up a story for their paying subscribers. Who knows were he goes, but I trust Barrow on this one. If he cant get him, then no one on this staff can.

Advertisement
We need another WR because?
Because he's one if not the best WR in the nation and lives in our backyard. Can't let special talent leave our area.

agree 100%, however I don't think Al is going to roll the dice and that is one reason we have so many WR's now with maybe 1 or 2 more to take. bottom line these days is that there is no such thing as a "fence around south florida" we are going to lose some but just cant lose as many as we have over the last decade.

Advertisement
South Florida is turning into the football version of Chicago and basketball recruiting

Advertisement
laff @ 'body language' says UM on the outside looking in.

I see he went to the Gene Williams School of Crootin.

Advertisement
Back