Some Ermon Lane Tidbits

Why do we have GayTurd trash on this board?
Da Fk is wrong with folks who run this site?

Saddest part is that a significant amount of the mopes on here like having the ufaggots around. They must be schmoes in real life who like to get tossed around by chicks.

Yeah, it is getting almost as bad as the Grassy board, where you have dbags like INCANEFAN83 who kiss up to all the non Cane trollers.

It's like Greasy because most of the dudes who were sucking up to Ped State, fsu and ufaggot fans over there do the same thing over here.

Advertisement
So far the coaches doing their job and finding the right players to fit their system has resulted in us having the worst defense in school history and an overall 13-11 record since they've been here. Maybe that's good enough for you, but I find that to be ****.

And Larry Coker was a genius because he was undefeated his first two years.

Great argument. I'd like to think you're better than that, but apparently you're not.

Record isn't indicative of everything, but Golden does have several coaching flaws. Of course he speaks well, recruits well (other than DT), so I guess all is forgiven.

All I'm saying is that Golden isn't perfect, like half of this board seems to think he is.

Same argument you made, ***. You claimed our coaches are (whatever word got the asterisks) because their record is 13-11, and our defense has struggled. I told you that Larry Coker is a genius because he was undefeated for two years and had great offenses and defenses. It's the other side of the same exact dopey argument you made.

Golden has coaching flaws? Who doesn't? List these coaching flaws. And who said he was perfect? No one. Some of us are happy to have him, though, because we know he's going to have the program rolling. That seems to be frowned upon by the perpetually mopey internet heroes.

Some of you UM fans try too hard to be critical of the program to show how unbiased you are so all the opposing fan turds who hang around here will admire you. You're trying too hard to be real by being such a tough critic, and it's lame.

Our defense has struggled? Understatement of the century. We had the worst defensive season that we have ever had. Ever. Now I know we didn't have that much talent (Shayon Green starting for example), but there is no excuse for the season we just saw. You trying to write that off like it's no big deal is ridiculous.

Is Golden a terrible coach? Absolutely not, I really do think that he has a great chance to bring us back, but I'm not about to ignore some of the warning signs that are there. Maybe I'm overreacting because of sick of the constant fellatio of Golden that you see here, but I don't think I am. I'll trust in Golden when we see our team consistently playing to the talent level that we have. We've seen glimpses of it, but I want to see it over the whole year.

Hang in there.

Advertisement
-Says Joseph Yearby comes at him hard
-Says Dalvin Cook comes at him the hardest
-Says Cook texts and calls him with Gator Nation messages
-Since he has been in Oregon, Cook has been trying to get him to commit to Florida
-Says it's all fun
-Says Brad Kaaya and his mom talked to Lane at one of Golden's camps
-Says Kaaya told him he'd love to throw to him in college and they could do big things together
-Says Kaaya is good, has a strong arm, good accuracy, will be a good fit for Miami

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/WR-Ermon-Lane-Recruited-From-All-Angles-137540

-----------------------------------------

-If he doesn't commit by the middle of his season, he will commit at the all-american game
-Says that was a rumor about the Alabama and Florida thing
-Going to FNL in July and camping at FSU
-Says he is wide open right now
-Says Alabama is a winning program and has some of the best coaches
-Has a good bond with ****obal
-Florida made a move for Lane after he visited there earlier this year
-Says there is a 50-50 or 60-40 chance he stays in FL for college

http://alabama.247sports.com/Articl...ial-early-decision-Alabama-Florida-FSU-137533

Here's a fact not many know...Back in the days of the 80s/90s, out of Miami, FSU and UF, Miami had the last amount of in-state kids on those rosters. During that time, Miami usually averaged 60-65% of their roster being from the state of florida. FSU and UF were in the 75-85% consistently. Of those Miami in-state ones, usually about 50% were from sofla. In fact, that 2001 team - ~57% of the roster came from in state. Of those in-state kids, roughly 60% came from sofla (Dade/Broward). I would wager that the amount of out of/in state ratio has flipped significantly in favor of in-state over the last 10+ years. Not saying that's a cause, but I would wager that there is a statistical correlation b/w demo and winning %.

That's why people who **** and moan about South FL ballers don't get it. Let the coaches do there job and get the right players to fit their system from all over the nation. Fans may think they know but they have no clue what all it takes to develop a roster to a championship level. Also, our fans don't have any clue who's on the board, who's silents and who aren't, and how many players taking and who's on their way out.

Nobody knew about Corn or Griffin but there isn't a single fan who wouldn't add those two to our roster.

So far the coaches doing their job and finding the right players to fit their system has resulted in us having the worst defense in school history and an overall 13-11 record since they've been here. Maybe that's good enough for you, but I find that to be ****.

Yeah that tends to happen when the previous coaching staff fails to recruit and develop all positions on defense. And let's also not forget how many players left early or were kicked off the team on that side of the ball. People such as yourself who completely leave these facts out have an agenda or just plain stupid. Now continue to direct your anger at this staff while fans such as myself watch this team come together and dominate. Sucks you have zero vision...

I guess you expected 22 true sophomores and freshmen to be dominate last season? That is how many youngsters were in the two deep last season correct?

That's why people who **** and moan about South FL ballers don't get it. Let the coaches do there job and get the right players to fit their system from all over the nation. Fans may think they know but they have no clue what all it takes to develop a roster to a championship level. Also, our fans don't have any clue who's on the board, who's silents and who aren't, and how many players taking and who's on their way out.

Nobody knew about Corn or Griffin but there isn't a single fan who wouldn't add those two to our roster.

Great argument. I'd like to think you're better than that, but apparently you're not.

Record isn't indicative of everything, but Golden does have several coaching flaws. Of course he speaks well, recruits well (other than DT), so I guess all is forgiven.

All I'm saying is that Golden isn't perfect, like half of this board seems to think he is.

Same argument you made, ***. You claimed our coaches are (whatever word got the asterisks) because their record is 13-11, and our defense has struggled. I told you that Larry Coker is a genius because he was undefeated for two years and had great offenses and defenses. It's the other side of the same exact dopey argument you made.

Golden has coaching flaws? Who doesn't? List these coaching flaws. And who said he was perfect? No one. Some of us are happy to have him, though, because we know he's going to have the program rolling. That seems to be frowned upon by the perpetually mopey internet heroes.

Some of you UM fans try too hard to be critical of the program to show how unbiased you are so all the opposing fan turds who hang around here will admire you. You're trying too hard to be real by being such a tough critic, and it's lame.

you list his flaws since you think he has them too.

Advertisement

Crawl back in your hole, jizzrag. I'll instead list a couple of your flaws: Your trolling and attempts to perpetuate nonsense are putrid.

Crawl back in your hole, jizzrag. I'll instead list a couple of your flaws: Your trolling and attempts to perpetuate nonsense are putrid.

you diseased rhinoceros pizzle. how dare you resort to ad hominems when my ****** extends and pushes you firmly into a corner??

Advertisement
Back