Some Ermon Lane Tidbits

Advertisement
laff @ 'body language' says UM on the outside looking in.

I see he went to the Gene Williams School of Crootin.

Had to laugh at that **** too. I guess he's an expert on microexpressions now.

And I'm really starting to get annoyed with this "looking at depth charts to see if I can play as a freshman" crap. It's sounding more and more like kids are shying away from competition. Kid should be looking for where best man will play regardless of class, instead of just coming in and being the best at that position. But, if he really wants to play as a freshman, he should look at the fact that Malcolm Lewis and Herb Waters both played as freshmen, and Stacy Coley most likely will play as a freshman too. Especially being a playmaker like he is, he would play as a freshman here most likely as long as he isn't afraid to compete.

-Wouldn't say when asked, but his body language indicated Miami is on the outside looking in

Raw ***gotry right there. He might wind up elsewhere, but that's the nerdy ***goty **** that this recruiting circus with the blogging clowns in their assless chaps have started spewing out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was talking to some guy affiliated with Central the other day. I told him that he needs to get Cook to Miami. His exact words...

"We tryin. Miami ain't cuttin that check though."

SMH. ****** slimey *** SEC.

This time last year we were hearing the same exact things about Stacey Coley not being interested/chances decreasing. It's all meaningless right now.

Strongly advise you guys to stop paying attention to every article, rumor and press clipping you hear about this kid because It's all meaningless. Save your sanity, ignore these updates and "tidbits" and just wait til NSD.

Advertisement
This time last year we were hearing the same exact things about Stacey Coley not being interested/chances decreasing. It's all meaningless right now.

Strongly advise you guys to stop paying attention to every article, rumor and press clipping you hear about this kid because It's all meaningless. Save your sanity, ignore these updates and "tidbits" and just wait til NSD.

Donnell Bennett isn't the coach tho

In the same thread from Gatorbait Stampini said Cook will also call Lane and say "Gator Nation" then hang up.

JHova said Miami could win the title this season and he still wouldn't go there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back