So Nunn just decommitted

Advertisement
Y'all surprised? Dude had to convince this FSU mom to commit here. Of course the minute things started to hit the fan that he would be one of the 1st to decommit. I bet his mom was like "I told you UM trash, you should of stuck to Syracuse." and I bet nunn feels stupid leaving an improving Syracuse program for a declining one.

Y'all surprised? Dude had to convince this FSU mom to commit here. Of course the minute things started to hit the fan that he would be one of the 1st to do. I bet his mom was like "I told you UM trash, you should of stuck to Syracuse."
"You shoulda stuck to Syracuse" lmaoo no one will ever hear his name again

Advertisement
One bad year of recruiting can set a program back for years.

Let’s go with 2 bad years, 2015&2016!

2019 wont kill Miami IF the 2019 results are 10plus wins and a pulse on offense. There aren’t a lot of 0 loss teams. Heck, not a lot of one loss for this early in the year. Goes to show everyone how good Clemson and Bama are. ND, UCF haven’t played much to date.

Let’s go with 2 bad years, 2015&2016!

2019 wont kill Miami IF the 2019 results are 10plus wins and a pulse on offense. There aren’t a lot of 0 loss teams. Heck, not a lot of one loss for this early in the year. Goes to show everyone how good Clemson and Bama are. ND, UCF haven’t played much to date.

2016 was a solid class. Romeo Finley, Richards, McCloud, Quarterman, Homer, Pinckney, Jackson, Bethel, Young, Irvin II.

Exactly but don't worry posters are already spinning it to make it seem like the kid is a quitter or he was never any good. People want to blame everything and everyone but the actual people in charge. Hilarious.

Dude was solid to Syracuse and decommitted when they lost 2 games. He just decommitted from us after after 2 losses, when he just COMMITTED a couple weeks ago. Not saying he isn't good, but that screams bandwagon.

Advertisement
Dude was solid to Syracuse and decommitted when they lost 2 games. He just decommitted from us after after 2 losses, when he just COMMITTED a couple weeks ago. Not saying he isn't good, but that screams bandwagon.

Yup states where ever he goes its best for him and the fam. Basically is a bandwagon type move sondiering on defense its not reeally an issue and were gonna put some dbs in the league. But maybe a "coach" got in his hear and told him to open up ad after the early signing period ..colleges are gonna be scour after they miss out

No other program in America would see this much attrition based off of a 3 game losing streak. As I said earlier, less than a year ago, our program was the toast of the CFB world. The vitriol towards the staff is warranted but some of these kids are beyond fickle

Advertisement
here's what he said to TOS tonight:

“Miami’s still in the picture,” said Nunn, who was also a previous Syracuse commitment.
Was the decommitment based on the struggles for the Canes this season?
“No, it was just because I want to think everything through, wait until singing day,” Nunn said.
He says he won’t sign Dec. 19 in the early period, opting to wait until February.

I think he is waiting to see if coaches get fired. Or someone has put a bug in his ear he will do better by waiting
Makes absolutely no sense. Sounds like he's hedging for a committable Bama offer or some **** told him that Diaz was going to dip

Nunn isn't good enough to go to a super team like Bama or UGA. He is going to end up at a Syracuse or UVA type school.
Then he has mush for brains. Syracuse is a 9-win team at best this year and are ranked for the first time since the Bush administration. Complete flash in the pan. A local kid in Western NY for 4 years - good luck with that. He's going to be running home to mommy by January and wishing he stayed home

Then he has mush for brains. Syracuse is a 9-win team at best this year and are ranked for the first time since the Bush administration. Complete flash in the pan. A local kid in Western NY for 4 years - good luck with that. He's going to be running home to mommy by January and wishing he stayed home

Dino is going to keep that program at a decent level. With FSU down they could end up consistently ranked 3rd in the ACC. Where as playing for Recht he may not even play in a bowl.

Advertisement
No other program in America would see this much attrition based off of a 3 game losing streak. As I said earlier, less than a year ago, our program was the toast of the CFB world. The vitriol towards the staff is warranted but some of these kids are beyond fickle

I was waiting for the FSU decomitts weeks ago...still nothing. We lose and kids say F it with no hesitation

I was waiting for the FSU decomitts weeks ago...still nothing. We lose and kids say F it with no hesitation

I will never understand why we have decommitments every year.

And yes, we suck right now, but it happens also when we are ok.
FSU is a dumpster fire since August but no one bolted.
UF last year? Same.
Freaking Nebraska is picking up commitments.

Advertisement
Back