So Nunn just decommitted

Thought we were past this.

Breaking News: jadon hasslewood decommitted from UGA! I wanted nunn here over battle but i will say this, even in recruiting you can tell who the leaders are, if nunn is already flip floppin, that's not a good look, either you a Cane or you not. We'll see where nunn's heart is at. Just like the fans, we dont need bandwagon recruits either, alll i care about is who signs, guys do need to weigh their options before committing, but his bet is to research coach richt's resume, he'll see why being in that Orange and Green means something, social media idisturbing the rebuild!

Advertisement
I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous. I understand it's 3 losses in a row but we are 11 months removed from being Top 4 team in America, not to mention our D is ELITE right now. I can totally completely comprehend the Crowley defection but Nunn kid just committed two weeks ago. Time to start recruiting nationally across the board because the f8ckery that is South Florida recruiting is compounding what is already a dire situation internally.

Just means we have no bags. USC, Texas, Michigan, FSU have all had this happen to their seasons in recent years but still seem to take in top 15 classes. We can’t afford seasons like this to attract studs. Our currency is our brand, NFL history, and city but *** is *** and these kids see that at the moment.

I don't care what state this program or more specifically the offense is in......this kid can eat a d!ck and better not ever try to come crawling back.

Only a moron would pass up the opportunity to play on this defense. And only a spineless local moron would handle it like this. I hope he does end up in beautiful Syracuse and we never hear his name again. 3 star clowns thinking they have 5 star dongs.

Last edited:
It's all the fans fault! I'm still trying to process how we lost to Virginia, BC and Duke.... Looks like the recruits are processing it just fine.

Advertisement
I agree with most of y’all that this program is in a freefall, but that still doesn’t explain why kids aren’t running from FSU and UiF. Not to mention the turmoil at OSU. Why is Miami the only school held accountable for on and off the field issues so drastically?
First year coaches and I have no cl
From this tweet Harvey and Payton are goodView attachment 68380View attachment 68380Payton are good
I love these guys for that but after these next 3 games I can't blame them if their minds change.

Advertisement
Not too worried about Harvey and Payton. Playing time is there for both of them and they're the two clear best players in the class.

Losing Nunn sucks, but am not surprised. I don't want to lose Couch or Brownlee though, those are the guys that I really want.

Don't understand how defensive guys are decommitting though. We have a top 5 defense in the nation.

Advertisement
:muscat:
Fair weather ***, this is the mentality of a lot of south Florida recruits, with that being said I’m not crying over a 3star or 2 3stars now decommiting. If it was someone like keontra , Payton , Harvey or huff then that would definitely hurt.

More are coming just get prepared, I expect Eguakun to be next imo
Preach it

Advertisement
Honestly bro **** this kid ... what kinda kid commits just to decommit two weeks later .. this is the same type of kid that when it becomes 40 degrees he gets his **** pushed in

Advertisement
Back