So Nunn just decommitted

I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous. I understand it's 3 losses in a row but we are 11 months removed from being Top 4 team in America, not to mention our D is ELITE right now. I can totally completely comprehend the Crowley defection but Nunn kid just committed two weeks ago. Time to start recruiting nationally across the board because the f8ckery that is South Florida recruiting is compounding what is already a dire situation internally.

It's a team game. Our defense has been mangled b/c our offense can't do nothing with the ball. Quite frankly, if it wasn't for the rain, Duke would've racked up some yards and scored more points. They dropped a lot of passes that hit players square in the hands and chest. Once the rain cleared, the def couldn't hold it. Our offense is wasting a great defensive season. Manny is not the head coach, Richt is and I'm telling you for a fact he is being negatively recruited against heavy.

Advertisement
Hope we end up with the next Saban, Meyer or dabo cause the next guy is going to come in with a dearth of talent and the next 15 years will look like the last 15

Advertisement
Wow. That's pathetic. I don't like to call kids out about decisions but why commit 2 weeks ago? That's soft **** there.

Because 2 weeks ago we didn't get spanked by BC and Duke at home. He realized this program is turning into a dumpster fire and left before he got caught up in it.

My man, I just posted this. The same thing happened w/ Golden.

Here's the thing: As I've always said, I'm good w/ L's, as long as we're fighting. This team is flat bro. They are very boring to watch. Nothing about the sidelines scream this team is upset they are losing. Nothing on that sideline screams these guys are being coached up.

What parent would send their kid here if they have NFL dreams? Like I know what our past is; I'm talking about the present. We have wasted so much money in the last 12 yrs on bum coaches.
So true. Looks like I need to get a higher dose of Prozac.

Some of you guys are just rookies to recruiting, you're very very naive, that's why you get so shocked & confused with this stuff because you simply can't read between the lines.

That's why some of us try to inform you on how to figure it out, but yall don't listen & will even get mad when told otherwise. You can't lose like we lose & expect to land a top 10 class, unless you drop bags & we don't.

Wait for the dimwits. "UGA lost to LSU and they didn't lose any commits its just that these SO Fla kids can't face adversity"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes let’s keep blaming the players for this ****** season!! Keep it up Corch richt!!
Keeps saying that the system he has will work if executed properly---Like the captain of the Titanic saying the ship is built no to sink.

Advertisement
1541466492717.gif

here's what he said to TOS tonight:

“Miami’s still in the picture,” said Nunn, who was also a previous Syracuse commitment.
Was the decommitment based on the struggles for the Canes this season?
“No, it was just because I want to think everything through, wait until singing day,” Nunn said.
He says he won’t sign Dec. 19 in the early period, opting to wait until February.

I think he is waiting to see if coaches get fired. Or someone has put a bug in his ear he will do better by waiting

Advertisement
Back