So Nunn just decommitted

Advertisement
Advertisement
It is only getting worse. This class will be a bunch of projects and diamonds in the ruff.
No kid with options is walking into this dumpster fire. Would you send your kid to play under this regime for four years.

THE KIDS THAT DECOMMIT AFTER 2 BAD LOSSES JUST 19 DAYS AFTER COMMITITNG ARE THE KIDS THAT QUIT ON THEIR TEAM WHEN HE GETS ON CAMPUS AND FACES ADVERSITY!!!! Trust me you dont want that just ask FSU. If he cant handle adversity as a recruit whats gonna happen when **** hits the fan and hes a player in a locker room??

How can you blame kids for quitting when the adversity is caused by the incompetence of the coaches

Exactly but don't worry posters are already spinning it to make it seem like the kid is a quitter or he was never any good. People want to blame everything and everyone but the actual people in charge. Hilarious.

Slurpers gonna slurp cmr must have really clean balls from the slurping going on here

Advertisement
They had a ton of decommits last year.

But also how fast recruits bought Taggart bull**** after that?

The fact is that when other big programs sucks recruits give them the benefit of the doubt, when we suck they think “Oh look, Miami is a dumpster fire. Again.” and “Bye bye”

Again, soft as baby ****. Thank god some other guys like Jaquan, Braxton, and other players weren't that weak mentally. Take his *** on then.

And take last second guys like knowles instead, this commitment hurts can’t spin it any other way

But also how fast recruits bought Taggart bull**** after that?

The fact is that when other big programs sucks recruits give them the benefit of the doubt, when we suck they think “Oh look, Miami is a dumpster fire. Again.” and “Bye bye”

YOU think it's bull****. 17 year old kids do not, especially when it's coming from a new coach.

Advertisement
I will never understand why we have decommitments every year.

And yes, we suck right now, but it happens also when we are ok.
FSU is a dumpster fire since August but no one bolted.
UF last year? Same.
Freaking Nebraska is picking up commitments.

FSU has a first year coach and he is known for recruiting well(Without bags unlike Richt). He is still able to spin the "when I get my kids in here the program will be elite again". UF last year just got a new coach Mullen so he got the new coach advantage in recruiting. Richt is in year 3. Huge difference that his team still looks like a dumpster fire.

Advertisement

They aren't built for Miami but they're built for OSU, Alabama, etc. who all will win more games than Miami this year. And next year. And won more games than Miami the previous 10 years. Our players need to get out of their feelings

They aren't built for Miami but they're built for OSU, Alabama, etc. who all will win more games than Miami this year. And next year. And won more games than Miami the previous 10 years. Our players need to get out of their feelings
Guarantee Nunn won’t end up there but still. Weeding out the fakes if you ask me

Advertisement
Back