So now Perry is don dada?

For me I continue to go back to what we know happened at UVA. He threw 2 INTs in 6 pass attempts. The 2nd INT was into triple coverage. UVA DB's were taking a number, waiting in line to pick that off. It was a play that Perry checked INTO.

When he came off the field he could not articulate to MR what he saw that made him change the play or why he changed the play and was frustrated. MR did the right thing to protect Perry for the long term.
Wrong

Advertisement
I agree 100.

But it's not just the losses. It's the way Rich has treated his players.

He's way over the top with his authoritarian *********. That only works when you have the resume to back it up.

You live with the losses on playing young inexperienced players at key positions, like Perry at QB. Had we gone on this losing streak solely with Perry, it would make sense and irons out the growing pains. But Richt shot down Kosi's confidence (which he appears to be building back up) and put Rosier back in and couldn't do a f'ing thing. That's what recruits see - a HC who's unorganized and has no plan.

Advertisement
Fcking Mork. Would have been a great season if he didn't pusssy up and put his side *****hh Losier back in rotation after FSU...****inggg clown.

This season would have been great if Mork started Perry all of last season.

We are always behind the curve. Well not always but since someone else was our HC.

You know its not that simple.

Richt called a very good second half today. He got the ball outside consistently to minimize our poor O line play. So thats a variable we haven't seen to date.

And oh by the way, we played a team with more than half of their defensive starters injured. The same team that lost to Old Dominion at home.

I think he was forced into better play calling because he had zero TE's in the 2nd half so he had to utilize more WR and a spread concept. Our receivers were more open than usual.

Why should I stop when Im correct? He was not ready for that UVA game, plain and simple. UVA was likely the first time a team ever schemed specifically for him. He was LOST. Its been detailed here ad nauseam.

He had a nice 2nd half against a bad FSU defense. That doesn't change the fact that he was unprepared for what was happening at UVA.

So why didn't GT and VT scheme against Perry? The tape was out there from one bad quarter of play. At that point, you shouldn't need a stacked defense to defend Perry.

Perry started off the game shaky against UVA. I didn't disagree with Richt pulling Perry (let him settle down for a series or two, or until the half). Not putting him back in the game though was the bigger mistake because Rosier did absolutely nothing and was just as bad as Perry was. Also, one of the two picks by Perry was the fault of the receiver.

Advertisement

We are always behind the curve. Well not always but since someone else was our HC.
Nobody worth their brain’s weight in salt, would argue that this coaching staff dropped the ball big time, in managing the QB situation. Everything else is an excuse.

imagine if he didn't pusssy up and insert Losier after FSU and allowed Perry to grow and make mistakes. Perry would have dropped 50+ on Vag Tech if he got all the burn. I said this months ago. You got two guys running the same plays with two different results. This was a layup decision for Mork but chose to stick with his love child Losier for whatever bullshiit reason. Meanwhile, the fans, the media, etc. could easily see that Perry was the better option than his patronizing attempt to belittle everyone at why Losier gave UM the best chance to win. Man, fck this clown. Was it worth it Mork? Losing recruits. Losing to inferior teams. Losing the coastal. Losing the legends. Losing the players. Losing national respect. All for a what? What point were u trying to prove? U fcking bum Mork.

Advertisement
personally, this season might have been slightly better with Perry getting all the snaps but at the end of the day, there is still the Richt factor. That's always the common denominator. Keep that in mind

You mean to tell me he has more up side then Rosier??? No way! It has taken Richt 2 years to figure out Rosy was not going to get it done. Better late then never I guess.

Advertisement
Anyone surprised? We saw it in year 1 with Kaaya who he tried to run that garbage offense and didn't play to Kaaya's strengths until after we lost 4 straight. Then man stubborn and isn't forward thinking enough to get us where we need to be.

less talented qb’s all over the nation ball out. its all about system & development. two things we dont have.

Advertisement
Back