So now Perry is don dada?

Advertisement
How do u bench him at UVA to put in a running qb, the team quit from that point especially the WRS and TEs. They knew they werent seeing the rock after that

It made no sense to put him in, still boggles my brain man

Advertisement
Perry, if he keeps progressing, could be on the level of a Kelly Bryant type player. Not an all world player, not a top 4 round draft pick, not an All ACC player and probably not a guy that can win a championship. To me his ceiling is about what Bryant did last year. But he is a heck of a lot better then Rosier in every facet of the game. As fans we will never understand or forgive Richt for sticking with Rosier as long as he did.

Advertisement
Have to wonder what could’ve been if perry didn’t get pulled from the UVA game.....
MR is a dumb *** coach

real fuqin dumb REAL DUMB REALLY REALLY REALLY DUMB

A madden nerd would know u cant put Malik back in that game and even if u make that mistake u put Perry right back in that very game because Malik wasnt doing a fuqin thing

Both Perry & Jarren have potential to be very good ACC QB's if they had a legit OC & QB coach to develop them.

When we play the Toledo's, UNC's & bad Va Tech's of the world we look good enough, but the problem is whenever we play any Defenses with a semblance of a pulse the Offense gets exposed.

Advertisement
Obviously Mark Richt is a primary reason for NKosi Perry’s progress and continued development you delusional Butch Davis slurping clown

Have to wonder what could’ve been if perry didn’t get pulled from the UVA game.....

What "could've been" is his stat line would probably have been 4/27 260 yards 0 TD 7 INTs if Rick hadn't pulled him. He just wasn't ready that day. Young qb. It happens. Rick has made a lot of horrendous decisions but giving Perry the hook in that game wasn't one of them.

I still want to see Jarren get some burn. But Perry had a nice game today that should have been nicer without the drops.

Advertisement
MR is a dumb *** coach

real fuqin dumb REAL DUMB REALLY REALLY REALLY DUMB

A madden nerd would know u cant put Malik back in that game and even if u make that mistake u put Perry right back in that very game because Malik wasnt doing a fuqin thing
I agree. Think the mismanagement of the QBs really set this team back

I agree. Think the mismanagement of the QBs really set this team back
The momentum in recruiting and building a championship team is over, they lost too much momentum and the recruits know there not stupid they wont come here. Nunn Neal Ingraham they gone, must gets are gone and going to powers in CFB. Those losses set us back years

Advertisement
Back