So Kaaya got his degree today

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s also fair to point out he played the best FSU squads

wasn’t no Blackmon. It’s was Jameis and Dalvin

only one loss to Jameis. Other two were to Golson and Francois.

Not trying to rag on Brad. Would love a quarterback with his professionalism.

The kid got his ******* head knocked in here for four years, including getting a molar knocked out against FSU. He didn't miss a series in that game and was out a handful at best over his career.

Get a clue doofus.

Maybe calling names and swearing will make your argument stronger.

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Please. He left early thinking he was better than everyone and was going to be an NFL QB. He didn't leave early because he wanted to bag groceries or whatever it is he's doing now. I was trying to stay out of this thread, but this joker always gets on my nerves.
dumbass of the year.jpg

Advertisement
cook was on all three squads but Kaaya only played Jameis his freshman year. Then it was Golson and Francois in 2015 and 2016, respectively

My bad Ben, I deleted. Thouht it was Winston year two.

Didn't lead one 2nd half comeback his entire career

Brought us back from down 17-3 at FSU to give us a 24-23 lead on the road and the D blew it. Drove us for two potential game winners in the bowl against Washington St and we fumbled at the goal line then threw a half back pass for a INT in the snow. Brought us back form down 20-0 at ND to give us a 27-20 lead and the defense gagged.

There are others like that one. That stat is very misleading imo.

Brought us back from down 17-3 at FSU to give us a 24-23 lead on the road and the D blew it. Drove us for two potential game winners in the bowl against Washington St and we fumbled at the goal line then threw a half back pass for a INT in the snow. Brought us back form down 20-0 at ND to give us a 27-20 lead and the defense gagged.

There are others like that one. That stat is very misleading imo.

So what you're saying is he didn't win a game down at half

He also never beat a team who finished ranked until his last ever game

Advertisement
The amount of hate that kid had to endure from the KrazyCanes of this world made my head hurt.

Kid was a tough as nails baller. This program would have literally dropped off the face of the planet without him during the Shapiro fiasco and it's aftermath without him.
Shame Kaaya never had a decent coach to play for during the time he was here.

Advertisement
Back