So Kaaya got his degree today

Advertisement
Based on what? Not saying he couldn’t be but needs do go the grad coach route
He’s a very intelligent football guy, can speak and know it fluently. Very football smart .Whether he was successful or not you don’t see kids come out as prepared as he was year 1. Imo he has coaching qualities

Congrats to Kaaya.

Kid gets more hate than he deserves, he was a really good QB for us.

Took the words out my mouth. He was a really talented Qb. With real coaches he would have shatter those passing marks by even bigger margins.

He probably sacrificed any shot he had at getting developed into an NFL QB by stickingwith golden.

He and mom had every right to be critical of how things went down.

Last edited:
Please. He left early thinking he was better than everyone and was going to be an NFL QB. He didn't leave early because he wanted to bag groceries or whatever it is he's doing now. I was trying to stay out of this thread, but this joker always gets on my nerves.
Richt wanted a running qb and got one with Rosier and went 11-3 the following year. Yes I am counting Arkansas State as a W.

Advertisement
only one loss to Jameis. Other two were to Golson and Francois.

Not trying to rag on Brad. Would love a quarterback with his professionalism.
Yes the Francois tent game. That dude was unreal that night. It was two dogs going at it and we lose on a miss XPA 🤦🏾‍♂️

Congrats to Bradley. I have nothing but respect for him. Carried himself with dignity and composure even during the most trying times at UM. Took a beating behind some porous lines but kept coming back for more. Man if he stuck around for that '17 season we could've done even more damage...
Oh to only have that oline again. He be dead man walking with our current oline.

Advertisement
millionaire? he made a million dollars in the league?

maybe peter made him rich by paying him for information.

wish the kid well.

Advertisement
We would have been no better this year with Kaaya. He would have needed a body bag with his lack of mobility behind this OL.

Advertisement
Congratulations to that stud.
3A3DC69F-51DF-4DBD-905F-7FB460811775.jpeg

I’ve wondered if 2017 might have ended different had Kayaa stuck around. I think we beat Pitt. I think that there was enough film on Rosier by then that the coaches couldn’t mask his deficiencies and Pitt figures it out. I don’t think we beat Clemson but at least it’s competitive.

Advertisement
Back