So Kaaya got his degree today

Put him on the right college team (ie one with a remotely competent defense and an average to decent o-line) and he could've been a Playoff level QB despite his obvious mobility flaws. With time he had the best touch of any of our QBs since Dorsey. With time. With ample time being the key word(s).
Dude looked like Payton Manning in 7 on 7

Advertisement
The amount of hate that kid had to endure from the KrazyCanes of this world made my head hurt.

Kid was a tough as nails baller. This program would have literally dropped off the face of the planet without him during the Shapiro fiasco and it's aftermath without him.

BC1A5C33-F8C7-4428-BCEA-750ACFF4BA74.jpeg

Same

Advertisement
Congrats to Kaaya.

He seemed to try his best while he was here.

No extra-curricular issues.

Put up some solid numbers, too.

This type of chap should do well in life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some great tweets from kaaya and out things in perspective of why someone might leave early

Please. He left early thinking he was better than everyone and was going to be an NFL QB. He didn't leave early because he wanted to bag groceries or whatever it is he's doing now. I was trying to stay out of this thread, but this joker always gets on my nerves.

Yet your avatar is of Martell.

Please. He left early thinking he was better than everyone and was going to be an NFL QB. He didn't leave early because he wanted to bag groceries or whatever it is he's doing now. I was trying to stay out of this thread, but this joker always gets on my nerves.

This is possibly the worst take in the history of this site.

Advertisement
Back