So How Does Mario Right The Ship

Advertisement
With what we’re seeing on the field and the nuggets we get here from the few in the know, It’s becoming clearer that culture issues on this team run much deeper than many have speculated about. Some of the players have been in this toxic culture 3-4-5 years. Old habits are difficult to change.

Can the culture be repaired? Sure, but it ain’t going to happen overnight or as quickly as we’d like it to. I think we’ve got to accept that this season will be a bridge to the future. Many of the older players will move on for whatever reason and the remaining players will experience year 2 in Mario’s system and process.

Wonder who did that better than any HC in UM History??...
@Jassid82 ....you can face palm till your face falls off...Truth hurts...I know what I'm talking about. I was at the game, and talked with former UM coaches for 2 hrs at Watsco Center Sat. a.m...and spent an hr talking to some former Canes via phone late Sat night.

Advertisement
I’m on the other side of this. A better coach will get better results with what he has instead of needing All world players at every position
I'd be happy with players who are capable of playing at the P5 level.

If you think theres any coach who will get Redding or Steed or Blades or Scaife or Clark or Mallory to play well enough to look like a P5 player... no.

Advertisement
They just lost by 4 to Alabama. Pretty sure that's better compared to us.
lol in year 5 of fisher w the highest ranked classes under his belt, they haven't developed single QB, lost to Bamas BACKUP with their previous starter, and are staring at 5+ loss season. yeah thats poor coaching

Advertisement
Cristobal should be a stand up guy like Richt and acknowledge he can't adapt to the modern game, then walk away without making UM pay the buyout. Radovich should then call Lane Kiffin, whose legs would spin so fast while he's running to the airport to get the **** out of Mississippi, it would look like he's in one of those old Scooby-Doo cartoons.

Now we have fans saying I should be patient and give Cristobal 4 years to build a team that can compete in the acc coastal. F$ck that. You are essentially saying we hired Mike Norvell. What happens in 4 years if he's still corching it up and UM is struggling to win games? We give him another 4 years? Or we change coaches and start all over again with the excuses? Nope. Give me a coach that can be remotely competitive with the talent CURRENTLY on the roster. Put together a string of 9 and 10 win seasons and you can convince me to be patient and let the coach figure out how to get the team over the hump. But this nonsense about needing to give a coach 4 years to beat the likes of MTSU, a mediocre TAMU team, and a weak UNC at home? Nah.
miniGif_20221010101140.gif

When you've lost TimeBum, you've lost the Miami Hurricanes.

#BelieveThat

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back