So How Does Mario Right The Ship

@Jassid82 ....you can face palm till your face falls off...Truth hurts...I know what I'm talking about. I was at the game, and talked with former UM coaches for 2 hrs at Watsco Center Sat. a.m...and spent an hr talking to some former Canes via phone late Sat night.
My face palm was because ill assume you are referring to Butch Davis and I really dont feel like going down that foxhole again. We get it, you love Butch. Lets not derail this thread with your love of him like you did another thread. You made your point. (if you were not referring to Butch..then my bad and ill change the emoji. lol)

Advertisement
I do. And we can go in circles about it but you’ll never agree so it’s cool
Wait... no, no, no! You can't just end this conversation in a polite manner! This is CIS, YOU NEED TO FIGHT NAIL AND TOOTH HERE!

HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! DON'T LEAVE ME STANDING HERE LIKE AN IDIOT!

I don’t know man, I’m pretty down today.

TVD is a legit 1st round talent QB and we’ve wasted it with a ****** scheme (1st four games) and zero talent around him. Mallory is a fine player, but should never be a 1st or 2nd option.

QBs like him don’t just come along everyday, when was the last time we had a QB like him?

What receiver is going to see this offense and lineup to play in it? Even if Gattis moves on, Mario has him scheme he wants and his quote about wanting to run the ball more last night doesn’t sit well with me.

Defense, is a nightmare. We are wasting two five star talents in J will and Taylor. It’s clear guys are thinking too much and just aren’t smart football players. I think it’s going to take 2 more years to get that defense really cooking which Steele probably won’t be around for that long given his age.

And something no one is talking about.

THE AMOUNT OF INJURIES. SOMETHING IS NOT WORKING IN THE S&C AND RECOVERY ROOM.
This is keeping it real. Great post, I agree.

I'm just going to nitpick here. Taylor is slowly showing better this year but goes missing for too many plays but is definitely a solid player.

#0 has been a disappointment though. He has shown that he isn't great in coverage which is a bad thing being a DB, but the biggest problem with him? He has shown that he can't tackle (a key thing you HAVE to do on defense). I don't understand being that big of a human being and not being able to easily wrap guys up and take them down. His wingspan is as big as the people he can't tackle.

The injuries are real though. Why are we so brittle this season?

Shut up, stupid. (I’m sorry I take it back)
Season 2 Trailer GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back