So How Does Mario Right The Ship

Gsugradcanefan

Freshman
Serious question here. We all know he's going to be here for the long haul. so after 3 straight losses what does he need to do to keep the team from completely going off the rails and spiraling out of control? Would love to hear from current and former coaches

Advertisement
Serious question here. We all know he's going to be here for the long haul. so after 3 straight losses what does he need to do to keep the team from completely going off the rails and spiraling out of control? Would love to hear from current and former coaches
Did he ever lose 3 straight at Oregon?

Advertisement
Glaring deficiencies!! His in game PLAY CALLING is atrocious. But, we already knew that right? Hey, I thought he was going to be the next SABAG! I'm still hoping. I'll check back when we loose again.

Advertisement
Did he ever lose 3 straight at Oregon?
What does that kind of "history". mean?. Worse than apples to oranges. Different time, different players. Not excusing this dumpster fire. As long as the coaches are putting the players in position, it's up to players.

What does that kind of "history". mean?. Worse than apples to oranges. Different time, different players. Not excusing this dumpster fire. As long as the coaches are putting the players in position, it's up to players.
The point was he may not know how to right the ship in season since he has never had to do so before.

Advertisement
He’ll bring in better talent.

But, he seriously needs to take a look in the Mirror.

Take the off season studying how USC was able to flip their roster, and the offense they run, along with other top offensive around the country.
Will he though? How many decommits will this class have? How many swings and misses now?

NIL bags being equal, why would any athlete with options come to play for bottom tier G5-level Miami when they could go elsewhere with at leaat a chance at winning.

We shall see just how good a recruiter Big Manny Frostoballess really is. With each week, he makes that part of his job harder and harder.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back