SO CALLED EXPERTS ON THIS BOARD LOOKING LIKE FOOLS

I made threads about Berrios and Rosier saying they gon have break out years and are better than this board wanted to accept lol
[MENTION=3951]Coach Macho [/MENTION] still worried about Isiah McKenzie though :jordan:

Advertisement
Sometimes I wonder why I bother if this board is devolving into the usual call out threads and gotcha moments, but what you say here really isn't true. Most posters have been lukewarm on Kaaya overall. In this thread, which is a review of Kaaya and his time here, you will see a pretty level-headed approach to his performance.

Kaaya was the best qb we had here since Dorsey...and that's bad.... Only real gripe I ever had with Kaaya is that he never improved from his freshman year. I still feel that he was the same qb from that Louisville game thru the bowl game least yr. No type of improvement

Sometimes I wonder why I bother if this board is devolving into the usual call out threads and gotcha moments, but what you say here really isn't true. Most posters have been lukewarm on Kaaya overall. In this thread, which is a review of Kaaya and his time here, you will see a pretty level-headed approach to his performance.

Kaaya was the best qb we had here since Dorsey...and that's bad.... Only real gripe I ever had with Kaaya is that he never improved from his freshman year. I still feel that he was the same qb from that Louisville game thru the bowl game least yr. No type of improvement

Kaaya isn't close to being the best qb since Dorsey

3-0. Beat the **** out of Duke. FSU week.

And this is what we want to talk about?

**** off.

Advertisement
3-0 with wins against almighty Bethune and powerhouse Toledo and OP calling out doubters? Go to game board discussions and you see the same ****. We stall on a drive and half the board jumps ship. We beat Toledo and Bethune and a good but not great win against Duke and we have people demanding apologies. SMH. Let's see how we do against FSU and then GT. By then we will have a good idea of what we have and can come here and thump our chests.

Last edited:
OP comes here fake calling out posters because they never thought Rosier was going to be good enough to start here. Guess who else thought that? Mark Richt. Rosier put in the work to make himself the best option at quarterback. Lest you forget, he couldn't beat out Evan Shirreffs for backup last season. What reason was there to believe he was going to be a starter before this year?

I'll hang up and listen.

and despite all that you say, some on the site still backed him and believed he could lead this team in a competitive manner.

This is the best TEAM we've had in a long time and Rosier has been put in a position to succeed. I think this discussion demonstrates how good Richt is as a football coach, and he should get a lot of credit for the growth we've seen at QB position/offensively. After 4 career starts Malik Rosier looks pretty **** good and will continue to get better before it's all said and done.

That said, i'd still love to see Evan run the offense for an extended stretch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back