SO CALLED EXPERTS ON THIS BOARD LOOKING LIKE FOOLS

You know who you are. Over the past years trying to convince us that Kaaya is all world and Rosier is a nobody mired in inconsistent play. Well maybe he just needed a chance and he sure has a stronger arm and much better wheels. Just maybe Richt and others here gave Kaaya much more credit than he deserved and less to Rosier. Lets talk about Berrios too. All you clowns that don't understand that protecting the football is PARAMOUNT and having a dependable but shifty return man is IMPERATIVE. The kid is the best UM has had since Hester and he bleeds orange & green. So many people on this board are critical of different opinions. Did it ever occur you may be DEAD WRONG pertaining to your analysis! GO CANES and it's about time Richt out coaches his opponent from an offensive standpoint.

Travis Benjamin, Stacy Coley, Duke Johnson, and Lamar Miller are all better returners than Berrios has been or ever will be. Shut your dumbass up.

Wrong ...

... you left out Roscoe and Buchanon

He said since Hester.

Advertisement
You know who you are. Over the past years trying to convince us that Kaaya is all world and Rosier is a nobody mired in inconsistent play. Well maybe he just needed a chance and he sure has a stronger arm and much better wheels. Just maybe Richt and others here gave Kaaya much more credit than he deserved and less to Rosier. Lets talk about Berrios too. All you clowns that don't understand that protecting the football is PARAMOUNT and having a dependable but shifty return man is IMPERATIVE. The kid is the best UM has had since Hester and he bleeds orange & green. So many people on this board are critical of different opinions. Did it ever occur you may be DEAD WRONG pertaining to your analysis! GO CANES and it's about time Richt out coaches his opponent from an offensive standpoint.

Travis Benjamin, Stacy Coley, Duke Johnson, and Lamar Miller are all better returners than Berrios has been or ever will be. Shut your dumbass up.

Wrong ...

... you left out Roscoe and Buchanon

He said since Hester.

Doh! Theron Collier?

Common theme there...they are ALL in the NFL. Berrios will be joining them soon.

Guys like OP make 10 stupid predictions. Then when they get one right they make a thread about it, but forget about the 9 times they were wrong.

Advertisement
Guys like OP make 10 stupid predictions. Then when they get one right they make a thread about it, but forget about the 9 times they were wrong.

Revisionist history. Op makes no mention that rosier couldn’t even separate himself from sharifs (sp?) let alone beat out Kaaya. I doubt there would have been a coach in America that would have started rosier over Kaaya.

Regardless of what we all thought prior to the season, it's universally accepted that the guy stepped up his game and put in the work.

He responded to competition and made Richt's assessment do a 180, that's Hurricane football-- what's not to like?

And, did you think you were being a tough guy when you started this squeaky ***** thread?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Revisionist history. Op makes no mention that rosier couldn’t even separate himself from sharifs (sp?) let alone beat out Kaaya. I doubt there would have been a coach in America that would have started rosier over Kaaya.
Exactly, the real fiction is the notion any professional coach or sane human being wouldn't have started or rode it out with Kaaya last year.

Advertisement
post-4450-0-24989100-1424534636.jpg

Why do you have to tell someone to shut their dumb *** up for stating an opinion? It makes you sound like an 8 year old girl who needs a nap. Agree or not, it is the dudes opinion. If everyone had the same view there would be no need for a message board.

ps. If you are going to talk shiitt, make sure all of the guys you list actually returned punts. Duke was a KR, not a PR & almost positive LM6 was the same.

OP comes here fake calling out posters because they never thought Rosier was going to be good enough to start here. Guess who else thought that? Mark Richt. Rosier put in the work to make himself the best option at quarterback. Lest you forget, he couldn't beat out Evan Shirreffs for backup last season. What reason was there to believe he was going to be a starter before this year?

I'll hang up and listen.

Advertisement
The jury is still out on Rosier. Can we at least wait until we get into the thick of Conference play before we crown him?

Sometimes this cat looks like the best QB in all of CFB. And then, he looks like Malik Rosier. Some of that may be play calling. Some of it might be his own short comings.

All I'm saying is, for as great as he has played, let's wait a lil before passing judgement.

1095570267.jpg

Advertisement
Looking back on the game it seems to me Rosier doesn't have the best pocket awareness. Was jittery and anxious to run if his first read wasn't there. This week will be a big test for him

Looking back on the game it seems to me Rosier doesn't have the best pocket awareness. Was jittery and anxious to run if his first read wasn't there. This week will be a big test for him

This. Not taking away from his game, because he made plays happen. But it will be interesting to see him trust his progressions.

Gonna need more quick hitter routes, etc against that front 4 of FSU. O-line MUST play their best game.

People took what Rosier said about watching film one time out of context and ran with it. I know it has been reported that Richt had told Rosier that he would never start for him after getting the head coaching job. Honestly, I was shocked to hear a head coach would tell a player he really doesn't know well something like that. With all respect I have for Richt, it struck me as odd and reckless.

Rosier had huge potentials from day one and Duke game proved it. The players? Yeah the same ones who believed Kayaa was a first round material. My son, who's a friend with a few recent ex-players didn't share the same view about him as the players the "experts" here talked to.

I always believed Rosier had a raw deal and never got the proper coaching or opportunity since he came here

Advertisement
Back