SO CALLED EXPERTS ON THIS BOARD LOOKING LIKE FOOLS

nickster

Freshman
You know who you are. Over the past years trying to convince us that Kaaya is all world and Rosier is a nobody mired in inconsistent play. Well maybe he just needed a chance and he sure has a stronger arm and much better wheels. Just maybe Richt and others here gave Kaaya much more credit than he deserved and less to Rosier. Lets talk about Berrios too. All you clowns that don't understand that protecting the football is PARAMOUNT and having a dependable but shifty return man is IMPERATIVE. The kid is the best UM has had since Hester and he bleeds orange & green. So many people on this board are critical of different opinions. Did it ever occur you may be DEAD WRONG pertaining to your analysis! GO CANES and it's about time Richt out coaches his opponent from an offensive standpoint.

Advertisement
You know who you are. Over the past years trying to convince us that Kaaya is all world and Rosier is a nobody mired in inconsistent play. Well maybe he just needed a chance and he sure has a stronger arm and much better wheels. Just maybe Richt and others here gave Kaaya much more credit than he deserved and less to Rosier. Lets talk about Berrios too. All you clowns that don't understand that protecting the football is PARAMOUNT and having a dependable but shifty return man is IMPERATIVE. The kid is the best UM has had since Hester and he bleeds orange & green. So many people on this board are critical of different opinions. Did it ever occur you may be DEAD WRONG pertaining to your analysis! GO CANES and it's about time Richt out coaches his opponent from an offensive standpoint.

Thank god somebody like the nickster said it .

Advertisement
Richt, the players and the "experts" all felt the same way about Rosier. He wasn't playing well enough to see the field. That changed this summer.

This is a guy who admitted he didn't watch film early in his career. He made the commitment off the field, the pieces fell into place around him and he performed like a champ.

I am happy as **** the guy is stepping up. If the QB play looked like spring, we'd be screwed. More than anything, I am convinced that Rosier saves his best for game time.

Richt himself said he didn't think Rosier would ever play for him.

Advertisement

Travis Benjamin, Stacy Coley, Duke Johnson, and Lamar Miller are all better returners than Berrios has been or ever will be. Shut your dumbass up.

LOL if anyone thinks Rosier should of seen the field last year then they have serious drug issues or mental ones either /or . Now THIS season Rosier has shown me things Kaaya never did and I think he is better then Kaaya ever was but kaaya was our guy and should been , now Rosier is and will be for 2 years. Berrios has always been a baller but people wanted him to be some star and thats not him. He is a **** good football player who always makes the right play.

Braxton has been balling but LOL at the best since Hester. He is balling from the wide out position, he literally fair catches 8 of 10 times.

Braxton has been balling but LOL at the best since Hester. He is balling from the wide out position, he literally fair catches 8 of 10 times.

I reckon I'm gettin tired of you dookey love. Always comin with common sense. Gtfoh with that mess. I'll see you in the blue lot

Advertisement
Hey Scorpion, you are the type of poster I'm talking about having to make derogatory comments about others who have opinions different than yours. All I know is that I have been attending games as I season ticket holder since 1985 and Berrios is one of the BEST we have ever had. He does have some long runs and he is EXTREMELY DEPENDABLE. FYI, that means he makes good decisions and doesn't turn the ball over. Since you know better than Richt and have coached many more players than him I guess you are an EXPERT! I do not agree with your overall assessment of the players you mentioned. Canecat, I do not have serious drug issues at all. The reason why we lost our big games last year was because of Kaaya. IN HIS CAREER AT UM HE NEVER EVER WON A MEANINGFUL BIG GAME! Lets see what Rosier does.

I feel like we are reading a different board. Kaaya was not particularly popular round these parts last year.

Hey Scorpion, you are the type of poster I'm talking about having to make derogatory comments about others who have opinions different than yours. All I know is that I have been attending games as I season ticket holder since 1985 and Berrios is one of the BEST we have ever had. He does have some long runs and he is EXTREMELY DEPENDABLE. FYI, that means he makes good decisions and doesn't turn the ball over. Since you know better than Richt and have coached many more players than him I guess you are an EXPERT! I do not agree with your overall assessment of the players you mentioned. Canecat, I do not have serious drug issues at all. The reason why we lost our big games last year was because of Kaaya. IN HIS CAREER AT UM HE NEVER EVER WON A MEANINGFUL BIG GAME! Lets see what Rosier does.

I thought it was clear in my first post. Common sense has no place on these boards. You wanna join dookey in the blue lot? I can drink beer 2 on 1 any day!

Advertisement

This team would beat any of the teams Kaaya was on.

That's down to Al Golden, not Kaaya.

I reckon I'm gettin tired of you dookey love. Always comin with common sense. Gtfoh with that mess. I'll see you in the blue lot
#bodybaglyfe
#RELEVANCE

Travis Benjamin, Stacy Coley, Duke Johnson, and Lamar Miller are all better returners than Berrios has been or ever will be. Shut your dumbass up.

Wrong ...

... you left out Roscoe and Buchanon

Advertisement
Back