Snelson Just Decommited

You have to be delusional to think that these kids would be signed sealed and delivered if people weren't telling them UM is a dumpster fire, like these kids don't have TV's or the internet to figure that out on their own. Yeah we have to get to the bottom of it and find out how they know Miami is trash. It's a regular Clue mystery.

"I think it was Scott Van Pelt, in the living room, with the Sportscenter."

Advertisement
The 2015 and 2016 classes are going to go into the **** house with a lame duck ****** coach.

Tennessee was his leader.... im pretty sure its Georgia, Miami, Tennessee, Ohio State, Alabama he is most interested in

Advertisement
Luckily this opens up a spot for a jersey 2 star

We loaded at WR in 2016 in South Florida.... Pinder, Benjimin Victor, Brandon Johnson, "Pie" Young plus who we have committed. .... hopefully they wont **** it up.... we will be fine

The administration has to see the majority of the fan base isn't behind golden they are going to lose a lot of money next year..

Advertisement
Then tell us whats up with that school, because we have a ex player coaching the school, but yet we dont get any of their kids

What's up with the school? how about what's up with our program?

I get the program is in a bad spot right now but this has been going on with that school for awhile, sony, gibson, not only did they not pick us they disrespected us, im just saying something is up with that school and the staff, thats all im saying, we need changes here

I agree on the disrespect by Gibson but I believe that's more on him and his immaturity. Nothing is up with that school and the staff. If we don't win kids won't come. Snelson will not be the only 2016 commit to decommit.

just something seems off at the school to me, i do know there is a huge diva mentality there maybe thats it, something just seems off

Why something is off? These generation of kids have only seen Miami sucks in the field for 9 years! Why should they be interested in being part of a mediocre team and a school of no commitment to winning? Wake up boy! We suck and kids know it better than anybody.

I see quite a bit of "no big deal". WTF. Kid is a borderline 5 star. I'm no star ***** but everyone was extolling his virtues as he dominated the summer and the season.

Talked to his girlfriend at the tailgates last weekend. She told me he is FSU bound.

Advertisement
I see quite a bit of "no big deal". WTF. Kid is a borderline 5 star. I'm no star ***** but everyone was extolling his virtues as he dominated the summer and the season.

Borderline 5 star? Come on man he is a 3* and we have 3 guys rated higher than him. It would be the same thing if we had another running back in the 2015 class, he would see scarlett, williams, and walton and say well damnit ill never play and move on.

Advertisement

Borderline 5 star? Come on man he is a 3* and we have 3 guys rated higher than him. It would be the same thing if we had another running back in the 2015 class, he would see scarlett, williams, and walton and say well damnit ill never play and move on.

He's a high four-star and the 25th ranked overall player in the ESPN 300. But put the rankings aside and watch what he did in the season opener against Dwyer on ESPNU. He's a phenomenal talent and probably had the highest ceiling of any of our WR commits before he opted to reopen his recruitment.

Fans always try to downplay decommitments, but Snelson's a stud and he'll be great wherever he ends up. Unfortunately, that may very well be FSU.

He's good no doubt, im not happy about it. I shouldnt have said he'll never play because he would, but to me 247 is the most reliable source when it comes to recruiting and hes not any better than sam bruce. Regardless, something had to go wrong for a WR to decommit knowing he would be catching passes from Kaaya and Allison in his career here. But in the end ive heard he was a soft commit all along, if thats the case and theres no concerning underlying reason for this decommit then im not worried. WR is the position that is probably the only position i think we can take a hit at right now and still feel comfortable. With upcoming expected commits from Michael Irvin Jr as well that will help alleviate some.

Snelson will likely be the first of many. I assume Scarlett, Bruce, and Williams will be among the next ones to leave.

Snelson will be a stud wherever he ends up. Unfortunately, Golden staying shows blue-chip talent like him all they need to know about how this administration isn't serious about winning and doesn't care about how much harm its doing to the program.

If u follow recruiting hard core u can see us losing the guys u mention, I wouldn't count them in to be here next year. Fsu will turn up the heat on Scarlett and it will be too much to pass up IMO.

Advertisement
Back