Snelson Just Decommited

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just wait. We're going to have some of the worst recruiting classes we've ever had.

this program is done for next 4-5 years.

titanic5.jpg

Advertisement
Not shocked, the next uschool happening at heritage

:stephenahand:

Then tell us whats up with that school, because we have a ex player coaching the school, but yet we dont get any of their kids

What's up with the school? how about what's up with our program?

And how many of their kids over the past years have we actually wanted? We've been over this before but I'll say it again.

Miami wanted: Gibson, Walter Tucker & Sony

Heritage had: Gibson, Sony, Tmac (I would've still offered him but he is overrated imo, this one bothered me the least), Juwan Dowels, Michael Deeb, Edgar Cerenod, Walter Tucker & Isaiah Mckenzie.

And we didn't even recruit walter tucker till after NSD so I can't say we really wanted him

Miami wanted: NONE

U school had: Skai Moore, Quincy Wilson, Chris Taylor, Richard yeargin (agree with Miami's assessment here), Sean white, Quay Bain, and Jordan Cunningham.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol that moron cam underwood is saying this is no big deal lol. everything is about to fall apart but yup, no big deal.

Advertisement

Then tell us whats up with that school, because we have a ex player coaching the school, but yet we dont get any of their kids

I get the program is in a bad spot right now but this has been going on with that school for awhile, sony, gibson, not only did they not pick us they disrespected us, im just saying something is up with that school and the staff, thats all im saying, we need changes here

Advertisement

I get the program is in a bad spot right now but this has been going on with that school for awhile, sony, gibson, not only did they not pick us they disrespected us, im just saying something is up with that school and the staff, thats all im saying, we need changes here

I agree on the disrespect by Gibson but I believe that's more on him and his immaturity. Nothing is up with that school and the staff. If we don't win kids won't come. Snelson will not be the only 2016 commit to decommit.

Snelson will likely be the first of many. I assume Scarlett, Bruce, and Williams will be among the next ones to leave.

Snelson will be a stud wherever he ends up. Unfortunately, Golden staying shows blue-chip talent like him all they need to know about how this administration isn't serious about winning and doesn't care about how much harm its doing to the program.

Advertisement
Back