Snelson Just Decommited

lol that moron cam underwood is saying this is no big deal lol. everything is about to fall apart but yup, no big deal.

Its really not a big deal. He's a 16 kid and this was long overdue as he had been hinting at it. 16 is also loaded at WR. Continue on tho

Advertisement

Then tell us whats up with that school, because we have a ex player coaching the school, but yet we dont get any of their kids

What's up with the school? how about what's up with our program?

I get the program is in a bad spot right now but this has been going on with that school for awhile, sony, gibson, not only did they not pick us they disrespected us, im just saying something is up with that school and the staff, thats all im saying, we need changes here

I agree on the disrespect by Gibson but I believe that's more on him and his immaturity. Nothing is up with that school and the staff. If we don't win kids won't come. Snelson will not be the only 2016 commit to decommit.

just something seems off at the school to me, i do know there is a huge diva mentality there maybe thats it, something just seems off

Not shocked, the next uschool happening at heritage

:stephenahand:

Then tell us whats up with that school, because we have a ex player coaching the school, but yet we don't get any of their kids

What's up with the school? how about what's up with our program?

I get the program is in a bad spot right now but this has been going on with that school for awhile, sony, gibson, not only did they not pick us they disrespected us, I'm just saying something is up with that school and the staff, thats all im saying, we need changes here
i just think mike rumph isn't a supporter of golden and never has been...despite his public support. deep down he doesn't care for him

Advertisement
He has been soft for months

Not a surprise at all

All this sinking ship stuff is being a bit overblown

This is why I could only laugh at the morons who'd say "bro we gotz da number 1 crootin class in 2016 bro" These local kids always commit early. It's the local school. They hold their spot or jump on what is usually their first offer.

Then, they get shown more love. They visit other schools. They figure out Golden is a worthless human -- and they bolt. This is the first of many.

Oh and **** Dorito and Golden for ******* it up with my boys at Heritage. Awful, unacceptable job by them.

Advertisement
Notice how he said "utmost respect for program." No mention of coaching staff. I've seen a lot of decommit tweets and they usually always mention the staff. I'm just sayin... **** Al Golden

Advertisement
Wait, so Golden Girls have been pointing to this class and hyping it up as one of the reasons to keep him, and as evidence that we are on the right track, but now when we lose one of them - a 5 star stud, no less - it's not a big deal?

Lmao the **** wrong with you?

Advertisement
There is nothing up at Heritage. I am friends with a couple of the coaches and they've told me multiple times that they feel that UM is the best place for Gibson and Snelson and they've told them that. I am confident that no one there is telling their kids to not go to UM.

BTW, the UM corches should be fired for not recruiting Dowels and McKenzie.

I'm sure he's decommitting due to the banner, but what ****es me off is that he was really sneaky and waited until a month after they had flown to do it so CRAZY people would look and say, "It may have had something to do with Golden's job being in jeopardy because he couldn't find a way to beat Virginia or Pittsburgh and finished last in the worst division in CFB, a division that he was a preseason favorite to win, and UM is praying to get a bid to the Asbestos Bowl in Three Mile Island, NJ."

Because that's the kind of stuff crazy people say when it is OBVIOUS that it was all because of those mopers and their banners.

Advertisement
Back