Smith and Chaney?

Advertisement
You gotta do some real stuff to get suspended for a third of the season. ****! We need the Bowden part of Manny to reconsider this suspension.

SIAP So it sounded like Manny was concerned they were out for the season

Would be devastating on both accounts

Ive never seen linebacker play at Miami this bad in my life and now Flagg is all we have. I know Steeds dad posts here and he’s a tough kid….but my goodness he was awful last night. Jennings….I just won’t.

Chaney might be the bigger loss. He’s one of the only guys on offense that looks the part and plays like it.

Trying to avoid the typical “we ******* suck at everything” responses but I don’t really see how we go about replacing those guys barring a miracle.
Steed is beyond awful man. This dude ran ran himself past so many cut back lanes. I don't care who his daddy is. He has no business on the field.

Advertisement
I think that’s the concern is we know how teams are going to attack us and there’s going to be nothing we can do about it

suddenly MSU feels like the a savage beating in the making
They are gonna run for +250 easily. The key is going to be the offense.

And I hate to dump on both because both young men have overcome a lot of injuries, but they are liabilities. Flagg cannot leave the field.

And I hate to dump on both because both young men have overcome a lot of injuries, but they are liabilities. Flagg cannot leave the field.
At least you included the injury part which many leave out in the sequence of their attacks.

Really need to start mixing in the other guys or adjusting the entire personnel to figure it out.

Advertisement
I was really surprised that we didnt use another RB behind Cam, once Chaney went down. I'm curious as to why. Is Cody Brown not mentally ready? Is he not physically capable right now? Other?

If Im not mistaken, Chaney went down mid 2nd Qtr. (??) Harris every play for ~ 2.25 quarters. I guess we'll know next Saturday. Is Cam going to play the entire game if Chaney isnt healed up??
Agreed
I personally did not see us use anyone else. It may have happened but I didn’t see it

Jennings should never see the field here. Not even on special teams. It’s time to see what huff and cave can do. I’d rather look bad with young guys flying around than older guys who just can’t make a play.
Yea I don't get it. The young guys cant be worse than 17 and 44. Even if they're inconsistent and miss their tackles and assignments every so often.

It's not like 17 and 44 are disciplined and always in the right spot or something.

Advertisement
Manny said on the post game show that he thinks they're both done for the year.
animated pics GIF

Advertisement
Best ability is availability. I don’t care how talented you are from the trainers tent dawg. And yes I know it’s not the kids fault he’s always injured. It sucks. But from a team building standpoint we have to acknowledge it and get other guys more reps. He’s fragile. Hopefully Cody brown is ready to go
Most important lesson in life

Advertisement
Back