Smith and Chaney?

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
SIAP So it sounded like Manny was concerned they were out for the season

Would be devastating on both accounts

Ive never seen linebacker play at Miami this bad in my life and now Flagg is all we have. I know Steeds dad posts here and he’s a tough kid….but my goodness he was awful last night. Jennings….I just won’t.

Chaney might be the bigger loss. He’s one of the only guys on offense that looks the part and plays like it.

Trying to avoid the typical “we ******* suck at everything” responses but I don’t really see how we go about replacing those guys barring a miracle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we’ve said this a million times already this year but it’s still not enough. It’s shocking how inept they are. A couple of Steed’s plays last night were really hard to watch.
I get it man. We will continue to get gashed in the run until our LB play gets better. I still continue to laugh at the people who though we’d be better without Shaq ans pinck

Advertisement
Wish Cody Brown would of gotten a couple of touches last night.
Steed did get credited with six tackles last night.
Agreed about Brown. I don’t hate Cam like some have attacked him. He’s a fine back but he is what he is. Chaney is miles better than him.

Steed, I won’t go further about last night because I respect the kid but he had a really tough night

I get it man. We will continue to get gashed in the run until our LB play gets better. I still continue to laugh at the people who though we’d be better without Shaq ans pinck
I think that’s the concern is we know how teams are going to attack us and there’s going to be nothing we can do about it

suddenly MSU feels like the a savage beating in the making

I think that’s the concern is we know how teams are going to attack us and there’s going to be nothing we can do about it

suddenly MSU feels like the a savage beating in the making
Not sure about savage beating but it could go there that’s for sure.

it’ll be a dogfight and I’d almost take lccloud back at LB right now

Advertisement
The linebackers on this team are small, slow, and not very good. Its wild that this is what it has come to for a team with so many all-time great linebackers. Keontra was likely to be some mid at linebacker, but he stood out from the rest and provided at least a little giddy-up up out there.

Don Chaney is going to hurt because he was expected to breakout...but I think running back will be fine (about as fine as it can be, I suppose).

Not sure about savage beating but it could go there that’s for sure.

it’ll be a dogfight and I’d almost take lccloud back at LB right now
For sure I’m being dramatic with that line of course haha

but I think MSUs game plan is pretty simple and we are gonna have to find a way to stop it

play action passing against us by anyone not the App St QB is there for the taking

Agreed about Brown. I don’t hate Cam like some have attacked him. He’s a fine back but he is what he is. Chaney is miles better than him.

Steed, I won’t go further about last night because I respect the kid but he had a really tough night
How did Cave play? Could of sworn I saw number 18 in the game chasing the TE on their go ahead touchdown.

Advertisement
Linebacker position is what it is at this point, there's nothing we can do about it right now. I'm not even going to blame the kids for taking a scholarship to play at Miami. The problem lies with the people recruiting these players and the lack of their ability to develop and prepare them.

Advertisement
Back