Smith and Chaney?

Advertisement
For sure I’m being dramatic with that line of course haha

but I think MSUs game plan is pretty simple and we are gonna have to find a way to stop it

play action passing against us by anyone not the App St QB is there for the taking
I think a lot in there for the taking. Mainly two TE mashing us with our LB play. Scares me and I think what we do bad MSU can do well. Game does scare the **** out of me. Which sucks I don’t think they’re good.

even our blitzes last night looked like a bowl of ish. No one got close to the QB

I also think we played very lifeless

Agreed about Brown. I don’t hate Cam like some have attacked him. He’s a fine back but he is what he is. Chaney is miles better than him.

Steed, I won’t go further about last night because I respect the kid but he had a really tough night
No one ever compliments Cameron' s blocking. Likewise, no one ever criticizes, Cheney's lack of Blocking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Linebacker position is what it is at this point, there's nothing we can do about it right now. I'm not even going to blame the kids for taking a scholarship to play at Miami. The problem lies with the people recruiting these players and the lack of their ability to develop and prepare them.
No arguments here

Advertisement
Wish Cody Brown would of gotten a couple of touches last night.
Steed did get credited with six tackles last night.
So I have never seen a linebacker over-pursue and take himself needlessly out of play after play. Having Steed and Jennings on the field at the same time is a guaranteed drive mover for whomever we are playing.

Advertisement
One of the more frustrating players I’ve seen here recently

he looks the part. Makes plays here and there but then….
I hate everything right now, but I did want to point out an amazing play by Carter. Well, amazing for him. 2nd half, app state backed up to their goal line, 3rd down, Carter is rushing the QB but the TE leaves on a delayed release. He turns around and covers the TE. Brice leaves the pocket and begins to scramble for the first down and Carter ditches the TE and hauls *** to bring Brice down for the stop.

Advertisement
Back