Smh AB!!!

Imagine believing everything you read without context or all the facts.

I see people do this all the time to further push agendas especially retarded as extreme democrats and republicans.

Extremist are horrible no matter what it’s about. Religion, Politics, Gender Issues, Race issues.

If you come across as a extremist I can’t rock with you too tough. That shyts a borderline mental illness.

Every time there is a thread and race or politics get brought up you see extremist pop up. Mother**** all of you *****assniggas. That **** is so wack fam.

If you can’t have a level headed conversation with someone whose views may differ from yours YOU are the problem.

But instead folks blindly join these factions, religion and politics mainly based off of demographic or what their parents did.

I told my kid I’ll support whatever he’s into. He doesn’t have to follow my religion or beliefs. If you only know one thing or been taught one thing your whole life with little to no real exposure to opposing views then you are walking around this earth blindfolded.

Spot on. That's the problem with this country/society. The extremists get all the oxygen while everyone else go about their lives. It's essentially a dereliction of duty as citizens and "moderates" (for lack of a better term) that we allow it to happen but it's understandable as to why it does.

Advertisement
Exactly. Same thing with the AB situation. Where's the proof that he called Mayock the C word? Why didn't rape accuser file criminal charges instead of wanting money? Who cares, he's RICH and BLACK therefore he has to go! Now here comes the part where the RACIST ask that same dumb *** question, " WHAT DOES RACE HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? " LOL
She filed a federal law suit? #indelibleInTheHippocampus #believeAllVictims lol...

I see people do this all the time to further push agendas especially retarded as extreme democrats and republicans.

Extremist are horrible no matter what it’s about. Religion, Politics, Gender Issues, Race issues.

If you come across as a extremist I can’t rock with you too tough. That shyts a borderline mental illness.

Every time there is a thread and race or politics get brought up you see extremist pop up. Mother**** all of you *****assniggas. That **** is so wack fam.

If you can’t have a level headed conversation with someone whose views may differ from yours YOU are the problem.

But instead folks blindly join these factions, religion and politics mainly based off of demographic or what their parents did.

I told my kid I’ll support whatever he’s into. He doesn’t have to follow my religion or beliefs. If you only know one thing or been taught one thing your whole life with little to no real exposure to opposing views then you are walking around this earth blindfolded.
You pretty much summed up the posts in this thread.

Advertisement
69997149_10215395134215570_621927151544827904_n.jpg

Advertisement
Exactly. Same thing with the AB situation. Where's the proof that he called Mayock the C word?
ESPN reported multiple sources. AB denied using the term. All we know is Vontaze Burfict restrained AB from Mayock, so I suppose he might know.

Why didn't rape accuser file criminal charges instead of wanting money?
Law enforcement will get involved at pre-trial. No need to go to law enforcement, especially if you would have two go to two, possibly three different municipalities (Miami, Miami Beach, Pittsburgh). It seems she received this advice from a former assistant DA in Memphis and *** crimes prosecutor who her church recommended to her.

Last edited:

Too bad majority of world doesn’t think like this

Advertisement
It's just that you seem to have a problem with things others think are racist so I wondered about your definition.

So does that belief have to be explicitly stated or can it be implied? Is it only using racist terms or saying one race is superior, or could a person reference something that has been historically associated with a certain race in a negative manner? Could a person perpetuate "negative" stereotypes and be considered racist, or do they specifically have to state that their race is superior?
You know the answer to this. But you also should know that it is blatantly obvious that POTUS is going after the individuals, not the entire group. If you have an issue with him, that's your prerogative ,however, let's be straight up here and actually use valid arguments other than, "That's racist!"

It is when you call her that before knowing what she is. The same as saying Obama was born in Kenya. He’s making assumptions about someone based on what they look like.

If you don’t get that claiming someone is ineligible because they are black and must be from Kenya is racist then may god help you.

And yes, that’s one of the reasons I strongly dislike Warren. She’s clearly out of touch.
Sorry but I disagree. And to be frank, you can't claim to know what his thoughts, views, and intentions are. Do I think the whole "he was born in Kenya" thing is stupid? Yep. But let's also remember that he isn't the one who came up with this. It was a widely circulated rumor long before Trump took office. He knew Warren was full of it, I called her the same exact thing and there isn't a single bit of racism in it at all. Perhaps "Fauxcahontas" would've been a better name?

Advertisement
You must be new to the world of athletes and the way they treat women. Tbh,...these txts aren't telling me he did anything wrong.

I'm new to the topic but she's going to need a helluva lot more than a couple meanie txts.

Yeah - everything I read was basically AB saying the woman and the Mom were trying to “come up”... and he wasn’t having it.

I don’t give a **** about how he’s talking to someone who’s trying to extort him (if this is the case). The same lame *** dudes on here going hard about how AB is addressing her, have no problem cheering when the War Dodging Cheeto & Chief runs his mouth about any and everyone.

GTFOOH with that fake *** convenient outrage.

Advertisement
Back