Smh AB!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I ain't gonna debate with you. It's the nfl we're talking about and imo it's a league run by racist. It ain't nothing but a paid slave trade.

Yeah you lost me...

Until some info comes out on Mayock I won't label him a racist nor will I label AB one for using a racial slur. I think AB may need some help based on some of his actions. I watched a good friend do the same thing over the past year and a half right up until he attempted to take his life

Screenshot_20190907-104550_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
I ain't gonna debate with you. It's the nfl we're talking about and imo it's a league run by racist. It ain't nothing but a paid slave trade.
Lol. Holy shît. All those multimillionaire slaves and billionaire slavemasters. I don’t feel bad for any one of them on either side. I wish I was a slave living under those harsh conditions of great fortune.

Advertisement
We can debate the cracker nonsense all day but the story today really has nothing to do with that as the Raiders/Mayock were seemingly willing to move beyond it sans fine and having him ready to play this week.

Then this magnificent ******* put out that video last night where he recorded Chucky without his knowledge. The initial reports of Gruden saying it was "awesome" obviously were not understanding sarcasm as the $200k+ fine was levied this morning with language that negated all his guaranteed money.

That's why we're at where we are today in the beautiful saga. Not because of some non-slur or mild-slur or full blown slur.

I'm just happy that Rosenscum is having a phenomenal morning today too.

Advertisement
We can debate the cracker nonsense all day but the story today really has nothing to do with that as the Raiders/Mayock were seemingly willing to move beyond it sans fine and having him ready to play this week.

Then this magnificent ******* put out that video last night where he recorded Chucky without his knowledge. The initial reports of Gruden saying it was "awesome" obviously were not understanding sarcasm as the $200k+ fine was levied this morning with language that negated all his guaranteed money.

That's why we're at where we are today in the beautiful saga. Not because of some non-slur or mild-slur or full blown slur.

Gruden said what was awesome?

Exactly....its an employee being insubordinate lol

Advertisement
Back