Smh AB!!!

Advertisement
Wait until he doesn't get 25 targets this week and calls Gruden a honky.

Steelers 27 - Pats 21.

AB gets a pick..... Artie Burns.

Addition by subtraction.

Just a heads up... there are a lot more important things in life than this guy or topic. If everyone would call this kind of hate, stupidity and behavior a mental illness, we could focus on doing good instead of this. I try to focus on the actions, not the conjecture. He’s a good football player. When he’s on the field he’s productive. That’s all I care about. His mental illness is between him and him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All thats wrong with sports and society. Dude can openly call someone a racial slur and there is very little backlash but let the shoe be on the other foot and heads roll. Bigotry of lower expectations strikes again. Just should be just across the board.

Thanks for posting

Advertisement
I wonder where all the guys here defending this whack job are now? The guys calling real ones like Ryan Clark derogatory names because he was speaking the truth on this piece of trash.

Tomlin and the Steelers are sitting back and laughing at the one franchise dumb enough to take dude. Terrible franchise and a terrible guy, they’re perfect for each other lol.

Ryan Clark a clown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back