Smh AB!!!

Advertisement
Oh look a thread on CIS about race what could possibly go wrong?

source.gif

it’s honestly like he’s doing this **** on purpose to look bad. Either he’s out to get himself or he’s literally retarded

AB is reaching T.O levels. If history is a indicator Oakland is his last NFL stop given he is 31 and a headcase. Think I'm joking? Owens caught 76 passes for 800 yards his final year and no one picked him up despite the fact he could of played an extra 5 more years.

Want another example? Look at Carmelo. If your telling me Melo ca't give a team 15 points a game then your in denial. No one signs older players who are a selfish headcase. Every team wants their older guys to be a mentor to their younger player.

Great write up, and very true

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
AB called the Raider’s GM a cracker
....and had to be physically restrained. Even going as far as threatening to punch him in the face. Yet, he will not receive any real punishment. To think that another human being can find justification in defending him is quite concerning.

I am a black man, and I find his behavior appalling and embarrassing. He's a nut job starving for attention......good or bad. He needs it.

Raiders + Raider Nation + AB =
Match made in Purgatory

Advertisement
....and had to be physically restrained. Even going as far as threatening to punch him in the face. Yet, he will not receive any real punishment. To think that another human being can find justification in defending him is quite concerning.

I am a black man, and I find his behavior appalling and embarrassing. He's a nut job starving for attention......good or bad. He needs it.

Raiders + Raider Nation + AB =
Match made in Purgatory
SMH. No player is that good. I bet he's doing wonders for team chemistry.

Advertisement
Back