Smh AB!!!

Advertisement
I wonder where all the guys here defending this whack job are now? The guys calling real ones like Ryan Clark derogatory names because he was speaking the truth on this piece of trash.

Tomlin and the Steelers are sitting back and laughing at the one franchise dumb enough to take dude. Terrible franchise and a terrible guy, they’re perfect for each other lol.

I wonder where all the guys here defending this whack job are now? The guys calling real ones like Ryan Clark derogatory names because he was speaking the truth on this piece of trash.

Tomlin and the Steelers are sitting back and laughing at the one franchise dumb enough to take dude. Terrible franchise and a terrible guy, they’re perfect for each other lol.
I said dude had a mental illness months ago. I didnt say it as a joke or to minimize the man. I think its apparent, he needs a better support system.

All thats wrong with sports and society. Dude can openly call someone a racial slur and there is very little backlash but let the shoe be on the other foot and heads roll. Bigotry of lower expectations strikes again. Just should be just across the board.
Riley Cooper (who was caught on tape using the N word)??? Didnt miss a game.

ABs teammate Richie Incognito (also caught on tape using the N word)??? To be fair he was suspended, but it was more for bullying.

But yeah, AB is a head case. I dont think this is a diva WR thing. I think he has some clinical narcissism issues going on. I dont think he lasts the season.

Advertisement
AB is reaching T.O levels. If history is a indicator Oakland is his last NFL stop given he is 31 and a headcase. Think I'm joking? Owens caught 76 passes for 800 yards his final year and no one picked him up despite the fact he could of played an extra 5 more years.

Want another example? Look at Carmelo. If your telling me Melo can't give a team 15 points a game then your in denial. No one signs older players who are a selfish headcase. Every team wants their older guys to be a mentor to their younger player.

Last edited:
Advertisement
AB is reaching T.O levels. If history is a indicator Oakland is his last NFL stop given he is 31 and a headcase. Think I'm joking? Owens caught 76 passes for 800 yards his final year and no one picked him up despite the fact he could of played an extra 5 more years.

Want another example? Look at Carmelo. If your telling me Melo ca't give a team 15 points a game then your in denial. No one signs older players who are a selfish headcase. Every team wants their older guys to be a mentor to their younger player.

As a eagles fan I wasn’t too fond of TO but I’d take him every day of the week over AB. TO at least brought it every game , to the point he played on a surgically repaired ankle. AB flat out quit on his team in Pitt.

Last edited:
All thats wrong with sports and society. Dude can openly call someone a racial slur and there is very little backlash but let the shoe be on the other foot and heads roll. Bigotry of lower expectations strikes again. Just should be just across the board.

Couldn't agree with you more. He is literally everything that is wrong with current sports and athletes. For the life of me I can't understand how a guy like Gruden is publicly supporting this guy. It must be killing him inside to have to vomit out those words every few days. Just shows how winning is everything in sports these days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back