Slurpers...

Advertisement
If you need a reason to believe then you're a soft female dog. shut up and show some gratitude for your team. We are doing great under a second year coach.
And since our HC of 2 years has been leading our defense for 4 years, our defense is what's holding this team together. It is bright spot of this team. It's the face of this program. We lead the country in TFL. And don't forget the turnover chain.

Darren1 said:
If you need a reason to believe then you're a soft female dog. shut up and show some gratitude for your team. We are doing great under a second year coach.

facepalm dos eqqus.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
You and your buddy ChicagoCane1992 get all EMOTIONAL when someone doesn't like your post. Both of you are soft!! I suggest your mommy's room and group cuddles for you two! LOL
No, you're being a childish faqqit, there's a difference. Now go come on Manny Diaz's phallus like we know you are, puzzy.

And go fück yourself. 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

There, gave you a reason to give me another middle finger reaction like the beta female i know you are.

I like Manny. I support Manny. I think the D playing like this was an aberration. The defense under Manny has never played this poorly either this year or throughout his entire tenure. I don't think it's fair to define a season by 1 game, particularly when again, this defense playing this poorly has never happened before.

I don't think it's worthwhile to discuss Manny getting canned. It's not going to happen. He is going to get next year. He's got to clean up these WTF games. We had several last year and 1 this year. That can't be a pattern otherwise he's going to be in major jeopardy at the conclusion of next season.

This bowl game is going to be huge. A win would do wonders. A loss, ugh . . . a 2 game losing streak is not the type of momentum you want heading into recruiting season and off-season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back