Slurpers...

He’s not those guys or in the same stratosphere.

My point is he won’t hire anyone that won’t go along with everything he says, he doesn’t want conflict. He’s too fragile for that. There’s a reason he has all his boys on defense.
Hey, I was asked (albeit not directly) to write a post that would give people hope about our HC.

I did that - or tried to.

Yes, the question now is whether he's going to follow Al Golden and go down with his scheme / boys, or whether he's smart / cutthroat enough to realise things need to change drastically on that side of the ball.

Advertisement
This. Manny’s recruiting fails have been well documented by most of us over the past 4-5 years. You knew the chickens would come home to roost at some point. Some positions are definitely on the upward trajectory (OL, WR, RB) but defense is a big issue.

we can’t out-athlete folks with our defense which means scheme becomes more important.
I'm pretty certain this scheme wouldn't work with NFL athletes across the board against good College offences.

We've got some very, very good FR and SO players on defence. We have some very good upperclassmen on defence too. It's the scheme that is the problem, not the players (besides people like McCloud and Carter, who shouldn't be on scholarship).

You'll get over it.....

Already over it. I’m not even mad.

But you can’t gloss over what happened yesterday as just part of the process.

Disasters like this let you know changes HAVE TO BE MADE.

Getting blitzed in the Carrier Dome was one of the reasons we got Schiano.

The Orange Bowl debacle got Venables to Clemson.

Manny has to prove he has the ability to put this team over his friends.

Ok, I'll give it a go:

Diaz is a second year Head Coach who has turned the programme around from a 6-7 abomination to a middling 7-2 team. Things are trending upwards.

I've highlighted the above because he's learning on the job. It is Blake James' fault for putting us in that situation, and wasting $4m of university money in the process (should have been fired for that gross misconduct alone), but it is what it is.

He's shown the ability to react to problems and quickly fix them - hence bringing in Lashlee (+ staff), King, Borregales and Hedley to turn the weakest positions of the 2019 team into the strongest positions of the 2020 team.

He needs to continue to self evaluate and realise that his scheme, and his underqualified defensive staff, aren't good enough to take Miami where everyone wants them to go.

He also needs to hold this recruiting class together and continue the process he started last year of bringing in Miami quality athletes - something we've been unable to consistently do for a while. Contrary to popular belief, he was handed a lemon by Richt.

How'd I do?
Man, you're good. All them years of mediocrity and false hope, you got this down packed.

Hey, I was asked (albeit not directly) to write a post that would give people hope about our HC.

I did that - or tried to.

Yes, the question now is whether he's going to follow Al Golden and go down with his scheme / boys, or whether he's smart / cutthroat enough to realise things need to change drastically on that side of the ball.
I know that’s what you are doing lol, I mean my response was pretty respectable especially for cis and after yesterday. You gotta give me props for that ?

Advertisement
Oh, and @pubmedu quit being a downvoting fairy bîtch and chime in, slurpnuts. I'll call you out ain't no ***** in me... unlike our D yesterday.... you've been on here downvote every logical post you see.
You think this **** is acceptable?
FB_IMG_1607821871975.jpg

Are you a troll? A cuck? Make ya status known, ****face. Till then....
tenor - 2020-12-13T115245.413.gif

Oh, and @pubmedu quit being a downvoting fairy bîtch and chime in, slurpnuts. I'll call you out ain't no ***** in me... unlike our D yesterday.... you've been on here downvote every logical post you see.
You think this **** is acceptable? View attachment 137694

Are you a troll? A cuck? Make ya status known, ****face. Till then.... View attachment 137695
To be fair though, as a University, we've done our bit for BLM this year. Made Carter and Williams millions of dollars last night.

Advertisement
Already over it. I’m not even mad.

But you can’t gloss over what happened yesterday as just part of the process.

Disasters like this let you know changes HAVE TO BE MADE.

Getting blitzed in the Carrier Dome was one of the reasons we got Schiano.

The Orange Bowl debacle got Venables to Clemson.

Manny has to prove he has the ability to put this team over his friends.
Essence Atkins Lol GIF by TV One

All of Manny's changes have been A+
Andrew,

This might be one of the least thought/uneducated/beta posts on this board ever!

Yes...he did make changes to fix the offense.....BUT he's done NOTHING....NOTHING...NOTHING to fix the defense. That speaks volumes. His inaction is WORSE than the changes he has made.
Seriously....is this Manny's wife...or relative.

This is such an embarrassment of a post.

I'm sure I'll be put in the timeout corner.

Advertisement

Are you a troll? A cuck? Make ya status known, ****face. Till then.... View attachment 137695

Attachments

• BigheartedAgonizingAmericanblackvulture-small.gif
    BigheartedAgonizingAmericanblackvulture-small.gif
    1 MB · Views: 2
I try and stay positive, played the game, understand the ups and down and the realities. And, I probably would have taken 8-2 at the beginning of the season and been very happy, given we weren't even sure we'd play. And with this ***** year of politics and pandemics - football was desperatly needed.

But I will say, you weren't unfortunate about not seeing the game - you didin't leave with the Canes PTSD the rest of us left with. Don't watch it brother, dont watch it.
Thank you lol man.... anyone know if we’ll play another game before the bowl game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back