Slurpers...

Advertisement
8A0DAFD6-606B-47FA-B7DF-6B6A17207AAB.gif

Advertisement
I didn’t want Manny hired and gave up on him year one but we can’t just keep firing coaches every few years.

Last year I had no hope. All Manny can do no is hire a big name DC like Muchamp and let him get his own defensive staff. Manny was good at running his defense but an underling running Manny’s defense won’t work. Give it up manny

Advertisement
I didn’t want Manny hired and gave up on him year one but we can’t just keep firing coaches every few years.

Last year I had no hope. All Manny can do no is hire a big name DC like Muchamp and let him get his own defensive staff. Manny was good at running his defense but an underling running Manny’s defense won’t work. Give it up manny
Sure we can. Leave it to the admin.

Mandy ain't hiring an Alpha like Muschamp

Advertisement
He has improved with every hire and defense change. Miami doesn't have the caliber of players to win right now. We haven't won in 18 years and it will probably be another 2 or 3 years before we can really challenge great teams.
So we didn't have the talent to come within 36 points of the team that lost to FSU, Wake, This team is poorly coached. So who's to blame for this debacle.

Advertisement

You're on the pipe if you think Muschamp is coming here to coach under Lispy.

Advertisement
Back