Slurper Rollcall

Advertisement
I'm not a particular Manny fan, but some of you all need to wakeup to the reality that is college football today. Where a Toledo can take ND to the mat, or South Carolina needs a last minute FG to beat a bad East Carolina team, or Arkansas pounds Texas. There are the 5 or so haves, and all the other have nots - we're in the latter group
We don’t take anyone to the mat though with 1 exception. Everyone takes us to the mat.

Slurp Slurp

Andrew the MAUD here

Manny will lead us to a bunch of 8-3 and 6-5 seasons

I have posts to delete

Slurp Slurp
He’s a Mod not a Maude, thank you. He denies Maude’s our right to self determination in being badged accordingly

5FD3AC61-4DA2-496E-A5D9-4B9036614812.jpeg

I'm not a slurper, i'm a realist. Y'all still living in the 80s, stop living in delululand. Even Nick Saban couldnt bring us back to the glory years, it's no coincidence he failed at MSU and the Dolphins when he's put on even playing field, but can somehow blow up under L$U and Crim$on Tide.

Diaz, Blake, Pres, BOT none of that **** matters. Sure a better coach might have us beat App St by 3 TDs or lose by only 14 points to Bama, but we will never get to where we were, where Bama, UGA etc are now, unless the entire college football landscape is changed.
I should be stunned that people as dumb as this dude exist but I’m just used to it at this point.

Advertisement
I should be stunned that people as dumb as this dude exist but I’m just used to it at this point.

lol you can insult me but where the **** did i lie? I literally spoke PURE FACT. Nicky failed in the NFL cause he couldnt cheat. He failed at MSU for the same reason. He learned what it took to win at L$U and now with NCAA and ESPN protection, the man can do whatever he wants while we get threatened with the death penalty for Benihana steak dinners and yacht parties. Schools like Hawaii lose ******* scholarships for Ipads while Bama pays MILLIONS for top recruits every year lol.

Nicky aint winning 5 titles at Miami. He'd be lucky to win 1 here. He'd have us win the ****** division but no one here cares about that, we'd be calling him for his head after four straight 10-3 type seasons and a beatdown against Clemson in the ACCCG.

Y'all keep *****ing about Manny and Blake and the Admin and BOT but they're ******* small fry in the grand scheme of things, especially Manny. You all should be flying banners at NCAA headquarters and ESPN, banners at Miami are literally worthless.

lol you can insult me but where the **** did i lie? I literally spoke PURE FACT. Nicky failed in the NFL cause he couldnt cheat. He failed at MSU for the same reason. He learned what it took to win at L$U and now with NCAA and ESPN protection, the man can do whatever he wants while we get threatened with the death penalty for Benihana steak dinners and yacht parties. Schools like Hawaii lose ******* scholarships for Ipads while Bama pays MILLIONS for top recruits every year lol.

Nicky aint winning 5 titles at Miami. He'd be lucky to win 1 here. He'd have us win the ****** division but no one here cares about that, we'd be calling him for his head after four straight 10-3 type seasons and a beatdown against Clemson in the ACCCG.

Y'all keep *****ing about Manny and Blake and the Admin and BOT but they're ******* small fry in the grand scheme of things, especially Manny. You all should be flying banners at NCAA headquarters and ESPN, banners at Miami are literally worthless.
What does any of that have to do with the way we played against App State last night?

Advertisement
These clowns relating this to a one game performance 🤣 we have a small portion of the fanbase that are beyond short sighted. Don’t even want to have to lay out all of the g5 struggles we’ve had with manny. 2 of which resulted in L’s LOL 2 Others legit came down to the wire. And 1 game we looked mediocre but won somewhat convincingly against UAB

BUT ITS JUST ONE GAME!!!
Yep, just one game. It's like if you criticize Manny around here you're automatically assumed to be a mouth-breather.

He's been here 6 years. Our defense is a gimmicky ****-show that has regressed each of the past 3 years, our LB corps would be mediocre on an average G5 team and we tackle like a box of wet tampons. He's a defensive coach who had been in charge of LB recruiting and coaching for much of his tenure and last night we had Jennings and Steed on the field at the same time. That's it. That's our head coaches impact in the LB position after six years. Maybe if he could recruit we wouldn't have to worry about a converted Safety/Striker getting hurt and impacting our depth.

He brings in T-Rob but we continue to play our corners 8-yards off the ball on 3rd and short. When we finally went press-man our corners made plays.

We ***** and moan about bad plays, even during a win, because they're symptomatic of much larger issues that have become alarming trends during Manny's tenure. It's not always clueless, drunk ******** ****ing and moaning in the game thread about every play that isn't a sack or a pick-6. There's **** we do pre-snap that's so blatantly obvious to casual fans I'm pretty sure opposing coaches are picking up on it too.

Too early to ***** about Lashlee but that mother ****** is employed only by the ineptitude of Dan Enos.

This was some of my finest work. Credit for the chain goes to @Baba Yaga View attachment 154257
Team effort. Left me put the chain on a better background.

Screenshot_20210912-081819_Meme Generator PRO.jpg

What does any of that have to do with the way we played against App State last night?

That *****ing about it, crying to get Manny and Blake fired, is a complete and literal waste of energy. All you're doing is condemning Miami to the same ******* song and dance we've had for 40 years. Playing musical chairs with coaching staffs and expecting each one of them to turn us into the next Cane Dynasty like delulus that have no clue what college football has become in 2021.

Accept the fact that we will never be at the level of Bama unless the rules change. And if you want, fly banners at NCAA headquarters and ESPN excoriating them for allowing certain programs to cheat while scapegoating others. Crying and flying banners at Miami is like popping pimples while your chest cavity has been blown open.

Advertisement
Thread got me weak but they deserve it. You would’ve thought we were Alabama the way they acted all off-season.

I’m a “slurper” and proud of it. In the grand scheme of things it’s college football and this program has given me more great memories than most fans could ever dream of.
I get ****ed off and I get angry, but they still have my support 100%.

Advertisement
That *****ing about it, crying to get Manny and Blake fired, is a complete and literal waste of energy. All you're doing is condemning Miami to the same ******* song and dance we've had for 40 years. Playing musical chairs with coaching staffs and expecting each one of them to turn us into the next Cane Dynasty like delulus that have no clue what college football has become in 2021.

Accept the fact that we will never be at the level of Bama unless the rules change. And if you want, fly banners at NCAA headquarters and ESPN excoriating them for allowing certain programs to cheat while scapegoating others. Crying and flying banners at Miami is like popping pimples while your chest cavity has been blown open.
Wow, is this the loser mentality that has infected the program? If that's the case, be real about it. Stop selling dreams to the fans and the players. Stop bringing five and four stars here and wasting their time.

Advertisement
Back