Slick Willie reading from a note card at his press conference

Willie Taggart is that kid in school who when the teacher calls on him to read everyone rolls their eyes cause they know it’s going be a struggle.

Advertisement
Hey Quatro, this is the best the Canes have played & recruited since the early 2000's and the best you can do is bad mouth our coach; who we are fortunate to have. And speaking of donating $, didn't Richt donate $1,000,000.00 to the U to help fund the indoor practice facility. How much did you put in? Tell me who you would have hired after Golden was fired ... I will be waiting for your reply.

Advertisement
He literally is visibly shaken. Man is the best corch in all the 9 realms of corching. Kevin Sumlin and Clay Helton have statues hidden in special rooms just to pray to him.

I have been a fan of Miami since I was a kid, I graduated from the school, donated money, and have been to a ton of games. So because I am not happy that we got UGAs trash and are stuck with Corch Richt makes me not a fan?

You are not happy we got a coach who for 15 years averaged over 9 wins a game in the toughest conference. That is what makes you a fake fan. Yes.

Hey Quatro, this is the best the Canes have played & recruited since the early 2000's and the best you can do is bad mouth our coach; who we are fortunate to have. And speaking of donating $, didn't Richt donate $1,000,000.00 to the U to help fund the indoor practice facility. How much did you put in? Tell me who you would have hired after Golden was fired ... I will be waiting for your reply.

*raises hand

Can I answer?

Advertisement
You are not happy we got a coach who for 15 years averaged over 9 wins a game in the toughest conference. That is what makes you a fake fan. Yes.
No it means he doesn't want mediocre bull****. How many sec titles did he win in 15 years. Lol stop acting like Richt is above criticism. I just can't wait until they lose another game we should def win. I want to see how you respond. You probably accept if your wife or girl is cheating just as long as you still get some. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

This guy that was up in Toledo named Matt Campbell

This guy that was in Boise named Chris Peterson

This guy that was at Vandy named James Franklin

That wasn’t hard

Advertisement
I have been a fan of Miami since I was a kid, I graduated from the school, donated money, and have been to a ton of games. So because I am not happy that we got UGAs trash and are stuck with Corch Richt makes me not a fan?
I think he means your not a fan because we're all in this thread to make fun of the ****show in Tally and you're trying to derail it by bagging on Richt and c'mon dude, be real, who the **** would want Taggart over Richt?

Advertisement
I think he means your not a fan because we're all in this thread to make fun of the ****show in Tally and you're trying to derail it by bagging on Richt and c'mon dude, be real, who the **** would want Taggart over Richt?

No one. Not anyone in this thread. Not even OGH. Nobody but a Semenhole would choose Taggart over Pastor Richt.

Thing is, while he and some others, like “I can’t wait till we lose” guy, take it too far, and I’ll include myself in that, this ***** emotional, man... anyway, it doesn’t mean they don’t have valid points.

Those who defend Richt have valid points too. Dude is a great man, a good coach, a solid ambassador for the program and leader and example for young men. We are already in a significantly better place than when he got here. There is no disputing that.

He also needs to do better.

Both can be true. Ppl need to chill with the civil war and hear each other out a little.

Not directed at @Coconuts&Rum just chose your post because of the Taggart/Richt question, which is a good point.

Advertisement
Back