Sit Morris

I Cant stand Coley's play calling, he's running duke into the ground and he refuses to use the middle of the field, also the slow developing plays **** me off

He doesn't refuse to use the middle of the field, Morris refuses to throw the ball to the middle of the field.

Advertisement
Al will lose the team if he sits a 7-0 QB. hope for the best and continue to build. We may have depth but the talent overall isn't there. Corch can only work with what he has

Stupid... lets bench our Starting QB and capt that 7-0..

We ride or die with SteMo.. get over it..

JC

Advertisement
Al will lose the team if he sits a 7-0 QB. hope for the best and continue to build. We may have depth but the talent overall isn't there. Corch can only work with what he has

They are not retarded.A team can tell if they are winning in spite Morris

Oh my god, watching VA Tech's qb Thomas right now. We should all be so lucky to have Morris and not that guy. How awful.

Morris will be our highest drafted QB since Walsh in 1988. The team is having its best season in at least a decade. But he sucks. I know how this fanbase treats quarterbacks, so I'm not surprised. But it's disappointing.

What has Ryan Williams ever done to make you guys think that he would be any better???? Not defending Morris but it would be foolish to sit our QB who has led us to a 7-0 record for a guy that has done NOTHING.

Advertisement
C'mon, DMo, they don't trust the guy at all. He's a liability right now. I'm not saying you bench him, but man, he's sucking hard. Misses easy throws, fails to see open guys, and has no pocket awareness.

Completed 60 percent of his passes, got sacked once, no turnovers.

Bench him.

Morris will be our highest drafted QB since Walsh in 1988. The team is having its best season in at least a decade. But he sucks. I know how this fanbase treats quarterbacks, so I'm not surprised. But it's disappointing.

I think he goes undrafted at this point and I'm not joking. Plus.....an NFL QB doesn't equal a good college QB. Who gives a **** where he's drafted?

What has Ryan Williams ever done to make you guys think that he would be any better???? Not defending Morris but it would be foolish to sit our QB who has led us to a 7-0 record for a guy that has done NOTHING.

Agreed.

Whatever dude, you asked for specific examples of how his game is very deficient. They've been given. And you stick to the old canard about our fanbase rhetoric.

I was there. Someone tell me all the throws he missed.

This the same fanbase that thought we'd be better without Dorsey, so I shouldn't be surprised. Just disappointed.

never good enough for our frontrunner fan base.

Advertisement
He has shown promise, but at the moment he is absolutely horrendous. He has completely turned our offense into trash. I hope to god he somehow gets his **** together asap because we all know he's not getting benched. I don't quite understand what has happened to him. He air mails throws, many of which are not very difficult, gets FREAKED out by a little bit of pressure, can't read a blitz, locks on to his first read etc. I mean everything you don't want in a QB is what he is right now. Dude needs to nut the F up because he has played MUCH, MUCH better than this. I'm starting to think that the injury he got shook him and he's worried about reinjuring and draft position. But, with the way he's playing he's hurting his draft stock more so than any injury would.

After last weeks game staff clearly has zero faith in him and letting our running game win us the game

Completed 60 percent of his passes, got sacked once, no turnovers.

Bench him.

He was awful today. He's playing with zero confidence right now, has happy feet in the pocket, can't get through his progressions & is about as inaccurate as any Miami QB I can remember.. Other than that though he's been a real peach,

Advertisement
Stephen Morris played a very good game today

but yeah sit him against FSU that sounds right lol

Well would you consider romo a great QB I'm a die heart cowboy fan he has one of the best stats in the nfl do you believe so? Just because stats look good doesn't me he is good. I mean I'm sure you can take Ryan Williams and get just the same if not better. take away the fact while he was hitting 60% look at the opposition 55% but who played the better game?

Last edited:
I like Morris, and when he is on he's very good. But right now he is off. He needs to mentally flush the last few weeks and get his confidence back. You can tell that he's not right out there, got some bad mojo goin on in his head right now.

He only missed 11 passes out 28. 17 passes were caught.

He hit multiple TEs, TEs and receivers over the middle (like all of you ***** about pointlessly), and put good touch on that TD pass to Herb.

His ankle wont ever be 100 percent, he's just dealing w/ it. His mechanics were off at times but so what, he didnt turn the ball over at all, which makes this a good game by him in my book.

Advertisement
Back