JUCO 2024 Sione Laulea JUCO CB

Advertisement
Yes but very good stop gap players. Everyone else has multiple years of eligibility left and Sione I believe is a full qualifier so he could reclass for the ‘23 season. Even if he didn’t….

Younger Brown
Stafford
Richard
Freeney
Sione

Next season. That’s a **** good group of CBs with none on their last year to start stacking chips behind them.
And, would still have some leftovers also graves, davis×2!! Might be missing somebody else?

Advertisement
Can't believe the mob that wanted him fired for DVD
Yeah. If Addae was so bad, why didn't Mario cut bait this offseason when he made changes at OC/WR, QB, RB, TE, DC, DE, LB.

It would have been so easy to just move on from Addae but he didn't for a reason.

My guess is the DVD hype was way overblown and Mario, unlike previous HCs that elevated guys that didn't truly deserve it, wasn't going to fall for that ****.

Advertisement
I’d feel so much better about that DB room if this kid also comes here. I still think we are missing another safety but this would be a nice turnaround considering a few months ago.

Yes but very good stop gap players. Everyone else has multiple years of eligibility left and Sione I believe is a full qualifier so he could reclass for the ‘23 season. Even if he didn’t….

Younger Brown
Stafford
Richard
Freeney
Sione

Next season. That’s a **** good group of CBs with none on their last year to start stacking chips behind them.
I wouldn’t discount Jaden Harris..

LINK, NOW.
IMG_9034.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really really really looking to see what Harris and Markeith Williams do this year

Also not for nothing but I consistently would call Jaden Harris “Jaden Davis” and now that we have both I’m really ****ed up
Jus did the exact same thing in a post bout an hour ago!

Advertisement
Back