JUCO 2024 Sione Laulea JUCO CB

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy is shutdown. He moves well with his hips 🐾🐾🐾, plus he is really good at jamming WRs. Definitely a boundary CB. Freeney is 6'1 and this guy is 6'4, Damari is 6'2, Jadais is 6'2. U can see where they going with the position. Of course they are gonna take ballers who are shorter but on a typical level this is what time they on. Be really good and just in time to go against teams like FSU with those tall WRs.
Big BIg BIG PAUSE 🐾

Am I the only who feels kinda ok about the secondary? I'm More concerned with d-line. I mean more bodies couldn't hurt!
He’s a 2024 recruit, not coming in until earliest December. His teammate that commits Friday is a 2023 commit. He’s basically replacing the Jackson kid that asked out of his NLI to go chase his girl to ECU. Have to recruit every position every class.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

He’s a 2024 recruit, not coming in until earliest December. His teammate that commits Friday is a 2023 commit. He’s basically replacing the Jackson kid that asked out of his NLI to go chase his girl to ECU. Have to recruit every position every class.
Yeah that's true @TRick72! I'm still hoping for one more 300+ pound d-tackle!

Advertisement
This guy is shutdown. He moves well with his hips 🐾🐾🐾, plus he is really good at jamming WRs. Definitely a boundary CB. Freeney is 6'1 and this guy is 6'4, Damari is 6'2, Jadais is 6'2. U can see where they going with the position. Of course they are gonna take ballers who are shorter but on a typical level this is what time they on. Be really good and just in time to go against teams like FSU with those tall WRs.
When he visited a few weeks back it was mentioned he was closer to 6-2 which is still great height for a cb but not the 6-4 he's listed at.

When he visited a few weeks back it was mentioned he was closer to 6-2 which is still great height for a cb but not the 6-4 he's listed at.

Yep
Like I always say, take 1” off of every kids listed height off rip bare minimum lol. 6’2 is still elite height for a CB though and what we need on the outside. He isn’t an absolute stiff on the perimeter and will elevate the ceiling in that room immediately especially with the pass rushers we are stacking.

Yeah i noticed that on his highlight but i was like ok they must know. But thanks for the heads up. Like you say still good height for CB. Actually 6'4 would be a little concerning for lateral movement and turning

Yes. And Laulea can replace McClain. I'm good with that.

Advertisement
Yeah i noticed that on his highlight but i was like ok they must know. But thanks for the heads up. Like you say still good height for CB. Actually 6'4 would be a little concerning for lateral movement and turning
Was just trying to think of a good corner that was talelr than 6'3"...I know the Seahawks have had a couple of good ones over the years, other than that, I am totally blanking.

His height was originally based on the top of his hair not his scalp 😉 That said, his highlights look very good. Would love to get him on board with Us for sure. Go Canes 🏈 👍🏽
11779002.jpeg

Yep
Like I always say, take 1” off of every kids listed height off rip bare minimum lol. 6’2 is still elite height for a CB though and what we need on the outside. He isn’t an absolute stiff on the perimeter and will elevate the ceiling in that room immediately especially with the pass rushers we are stacking.
Very true. How much do you add to players self reported 40 times?

Advertisement
Yep
Wonder sometime, we have technology where its at in 2023 and they cant just come up with a agreed upon, get a tape measure protocol and have these kids bare foot measured added to the beginning of their hudle or something..

Wonder sometime, we have technology where its at in 2023 and they cant just come up with a agreed upon, get a tape measure protocol and have these kids bare foot measured added to the beginning of their hudle or something..

Kids/coaches are trying to promote themselves/their players so they will always go overboard. Schools take it upon themselves to just see the kid in person first before stepping on the gas.

Advertisement
Back