JUCO 2024 Sione Laulea JUCO CB

Advertisement
Check out his film. Plays a very aggressive style of press coverage. On the line, right up in the grill of the receiver. Jams at the line of scrimmage with his 6ā€™4ā€ frame and long arms.

Looks to fit perfectly in our new defensive scheme.

That CB room flipā€¦ā€¦

Brown
Brown
Stafford
Richard
Davis

Add in Freeney and Sione both with multiple yearsā€¦..
Davis and I believe the older Brown will be gone at end of this season when Sione comes in December

Advertisement
can't get enough south pacificers in here

i know from years of watching professional wrestling that they are impervious to any form of pain

Davis and I believe the older Brown will be gone at end of this season when Sione comes in December

Yes but very good stop gap players. Everyone else has multiple years of eligibility left and Sione I believe is a full qualifier so he could reclass for the ā€˜23 season. Even if he didnā€™tā€¦.

Younger Brown
Stafford
Richard
Freeney
Sione

Next season. Thatā€™s a **** good group of CBs with none on their last year to start stacking chips behind them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
In this LWS twitter space, @Geo305 had this update on Laulea
  • PSU & Utah in the mix here
  • Like's Miami here
  • As of last week, no OV scheduled, but Miami opened the door w/Demetrius Freeney committment
  • Legit chance at the top 2 JUCO CBs
  • If this happens, the CB room will be completely turned over
  • How can Miami feel good about all these recruits? Miami feels better about this week's visitors compared to last week
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1YqxoAQrdqMGv

In this LWS twitter space, @Geo305 had this update on Laulea
  • PSU & Utah in the mix here
  • Like's Miami here
  • As of last week, no OV scheduled, but Miami opened the door w/Demetrius Freeney committment
  • Legit chance at the top 2 JUCO CBs
  • If this happens, the CB room will be completely turned over
  • How can Miami feel good about all these recruits? Miami feels better about this week's visitors compared to last week
https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1YqxoAQrdqMGv
I knew tagging you in the LWS was a good idea. Great job as usual with the individual recaps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids/coaches are trying to promote themselves/their players so they will always go overboard. Schools take it upon themselves to just see the kid in person first before stepping on the gas.
Wanna see some funny videos?

Thereā€™s a guy on YouTube that goes around fitness/bodybuilding events asking guys their heights and weights and when they say it he busts out a scale and tape measure to prove it

It gets ugly sometimes šŸ˜‚

Advertisement
Back