Sionara choc

Oh word???

Don't like Courtel bouncing, but I understand.

Courtell just like henley is a disrespectful prick. They'll be fine.

For reals? Whom did Courtell dis, and how?

The entire staff & his teammates on a regular. Believes he's a world beater & everyone else holds him back. Threatened to walk out on the team twice this year if trainers didn't clear him during injuries. Threatened to beat up head trainer when he wouldn't clear him. Buddies just a prick. He's got Talent but he aint worth all that.

As a coach on the varsity level right now. I would've sent that *** bye bye.

I'm not going to question Brooklyn as he's been spot on but I have a bit of a hard time believing the thing about Jenkins threatening to beat up the trainer.

Richt wants to boot Haskins because of missed classes and pot but doesn't kick Jenkins off the team for threatening a trainer? That doesn't make sense.

Advertisement
Not having courtel sucks for depth. Hope Moten steps up

Looks like freshman on special teams again after losing two corners. Fine.

God****, we are gonna need both freshmen backs to contribute somewhere

If Gus transfers to Syracuse, he's gonna be forced to get that *** whooped when he comes back to Miami next year when they play us

I hope we keep Choc and Mayes if only for the depth purposes. If we have serious injury problems at RB or DB it wouldn't hurt to have 4th year guys like these to try to hold it down. Obviously they haven't lived up to expectations, but they still have some talent that could be useful down the line. Plus it's not like we need to cut down on numbers.

Advertisement
I hope we keep Choc and Mayes if only for the depth purposes. If we have serious injury problems at RB or DB it wouldn't hurt to have 4th year guys like these to try to hold it down. Obviously they haven't lived up to expectations, but they still have some talent that could be useful down the line. Plus it's not like we need to cut down on numbers.

what depth? they dont produce.

actually in fairness to choc. the previous staff should have redshirted hima nd coached him up.

Courtell just like henley is a disrespectful prick. They'll be fine.

For reals? Whom did Courtell dis, and how?

The entire staff & his teammates on a regular. Believes he's a world beater & everyone else holds him back. Threatened to walk out on the team twice this year if trainers didn't clear him during injuries. Threatened to beat up head trainer when he wouldn't clear him. Buddies just a prick. He's got Talent but he aint worth all that.

As a coach on the varsity level right now. I would've sent that *** bye bye.

I'm not going to question Brooklyn as he's been spot on but I have a bit of a hard time believing the thing about Jenkins threatening to beat up the trainer.

Richt wants to boot Haskins because of missed classes and pot but doesn't kick Jenkins off the team for threatening a trainer? That doesn't make sense.

Agreed I hope and pray Rucht is not pulling this uga stuff. Courtel does have multiple dumb pile on penalties on the season, I could easily see him losing his cool.

Had high hopes for Choc but he hasn't shown anything.

DMoney hyped him up to be the next Darren McFadden.

He's usually great but that was probably his worst ever evaluation.

Don't get it twisted. Choc could've & would've in ny eyes been great. He played for a horrible staff that wasted his years at the wrong position. Choc should've been a safety & if you wanna say he's too explosive with the ball in his hands & you can't waste that then put him at wr. Just bad timing for him & no work ethic

Advertisement
Woah back-to-back rational posts about Perry. Close the thread.

Actually I hate to say it but if you do see Perry as our future (as a staff) then you gotta start him next year. Due to our schedule being so week compared to upcoming years you gotta let him grow through that. Much like butch was doing with Kenny Kelly. Next year is huge for either jack or nkosi.

Woah back-to-back rational posts about Perry. Close the thread.

Actually I hate to say it but if you do see Perry as our future (as a staff) then you gotta start him next year. Due to our schedule being so week compared to upcoming years you gotta let him grow through that. Much like butch was doing with Kenny Kelly. Next year is huge for either jack or nkosi.

Yep. Thats what i been saying. The coastal is going to be very weak next year. If you are going to start a young qb then next year is the time to do it.

I like Gray, think he was better than Edwards as a big back. Gray and Jenkins hurt...Did these guys graduate?

Advertisement
Honestly not surprised by the players listed. I am suprised both RBs would go though, Not that i'm very worried about Walton, Homer, and McFarland though.

But seriously how come none of these scrub OL are going? Get Mahoney, Jones, and maybe Milo out too.
Need 5 OL in 2018

this board has hyped alot of people up. They still act like Cager will be Amari Cooper next year. That's why im scared of crowning perry before he gets here.

Difference in acting like he can be a competent starter and acting like he's amari. many on this board dont seem to realize that.

Advertisement
so , like 2/3 of our corners will be true freshmen ? that's concerning

3/3 of or linebackers were freshman last year. Top 15 defense. Who gives a **** as long as they can ball

None of our corners or targets are early enrollment other than maybe deejay. Will be hard to ball with 3 months of prep. Also none of our corner targets are can't miss guys like Shaq at MLB

I hope you are right but we are in a tough spot for CB

this board has hyped alot of people up. They still act like Cager will be Amari Cooper next year. That's why im scared of crowning perry before he gets here.

Difference in acting like he can be a competent starter and acting like he's amari. many on this board dont seem to realize that.

if we get pouncey, thomas and add devonta smith, hes not playing much.

if we get pouncey, thomas and add devonta smith, hes not playing much.

I mean I'd be fine with that. It wouldn't be pouncey making him sit, it'd be the two top 100 wrs in Thomas and Smith. And I do fully expect Smith to commit to us I just don't believe he'd be down to us and Bama. and with that LSU insider basically saying they're out then I think its obvious he's coming here. Thomas not so sure. But both could play immediately. And I've already said this but I expect Cager to start to begin the year with Berrios in the slot, but I think Mullins wins the job at some point. That kid can ball.

Last edited:
so , like 2/3 of our corners will be true freshmen ? that's concerning

3/3 of or linebackers were freshman last year. Top 15 defense. Who gives a **** as long as they can ball

None of our corners or targets are early enrollment other than maybe deejay. Will be hard to ball with 3 months of prep. Also none of our corner targets are can't miss guys like Shaq at MLB

I hope you are right but we are in a tough spot for CB

Dean will start immediately on the outside. And Bandy is great too. Bandy could start in the nickel day one.

Advertisement
Back