Sionara choc

Don't care about any of them except Courtel.

That kid was BALLING in the Bowl Game. I know we have depth but he's legit.

Advertisement
Na but are you a woman. I don't understand How you guys all ways have your periods on it's a down year for south Florida talent wise this year sorry and the kids we are taking are ballers I truly believe you ****s act like we got blown out versus teams coach Richt gave these kids great coaching versus these opponents he had bumpy plays but kids gotta make plays when there he played a murders row schedule but lost respectively to teams that were helped but not sorry teams.He has coached kids up exceptionally excluding the Virginia tech,game you guys act like dudes getting out coached he got hoesed in three games this year legitimately on big calls and still loss by no more then 7 in any other game but you people act as if he sucks golden recruited these kids and plenty of you questioned him taking these kids but now that's how you should know coach knows talent but hey all of you are geniuses. All of his freshman class who he let stay committed are legit he's not taking players who are fliers and can't develop from what I've seen you folks bonded to give this man a chance and recognize he's doing better than anything we e had on almost 15 years be serious and at least give him Tim Jesus Christ

Last edited:
Advertisement
Na but are you a woman how you guys all ways have your period on it's a down year for south Florida sorry you ****s act like we got blown out versus teams coach coached these kids up great except Virginia tech game you guys act like dudes getting out coached he got hoesed in three games this year legitimately on big calls and still loss by no more then 7 in any other game but you people act as if he sucks golden recruited theee kids his freshman class who he let stay are legit he's not taking players who are fliers and can't develop from what I've seen you folks bonded to give this man a chance and recognize he's doing better than anything we e had on almost 15 years be serious and at least give him Tim Jesus Christ

Wtf?

Advertisement
Had high hopes for Choc but he hasn't shown anything.

DMoney hyped him up to be the next Darren McFadden.

He's usually great but that was probably his worst ever evaluation.

this board has hyped alot of people up. They still act like Cager will be Amari Cooper next year. That's why im scared of crowning perry before he gets here.

Cager is nowhere near Cooper. He's a #3 option at best. Big target, decent hands, no ability to separate.

The Perry hype is also out of control. His mechanics suck. He's got a high ceiling but a redshirt would be in his best interests. If he's starting at any point next year, we're in huge trouble.

this board has hyped alot of people up. They still act like Cager will be Amari Cooper next year. That's why im scared of crowning perry before he gets here.
Nobody has actually crowned Perry though... Most people on here have actually crowned Weldon.

losing Courtel is costly. The season is long and you never know how injuries will stack up. To sustain a long successful season, you need capable bodies to finish strong.

Advertisement

Nobody has actually crowned Perry though... Most people on here have actually crowned Weldon.

Yea it's starting to happen with Weldon now too. I like him a lot but let's not forget he is a low 3 star who's next best offer is Kentucky.

Cager is nowhere near Cooper. He's a #3 option at best. Big target, decent hands, no ability to separate.

The Perry hype is also out of control. His mechanics suck. He's got a high ceiling but a redshirt would be in his best interests. If he's starting at any point next year, we're in huge trouble.

I was being sarcastic on cager. everyone knows why i feel the way i do lol

Perry does crayz spin moves and wild throws. thats against weak competition i dont beleive he is doing that as a late enrolle against ACC comp

Yea it's starting to happen with Weldon now too. I like him al ot but let's not forget he is a low 3 star who's next best offer is Kentucky.

i worry about his arm strength

Advertisement
Woah wish them well we gonna close big or preparing for stars and these kids know it some shouldn't be here but that's on golden but I believe coach knows what a good player looks like we know that regardless of how Georgia let him go his eyes don't lie to him he knows talent and very good to great talent have walked thru Georgia during his watch I know he will know how to close you don't do this 30 plus years and not learn something I truly believe we got it right for once with this coach situation

Nope some of these guys might just not playing for Richt or some of the other coaches. As simple as that. We will see on Richt. Recruiting is a huge aspect, and when you really look at Miami hasn't really out recruited FSU, UF for ALMOST ANY kid that legit committable offers from all of the schools. Donaldson is the only kid that Richt went head to head with alot of top notch schools for and won. Carter, and Burns best offers where probably Notre Dame, and some SEC schools besides UF, BAMA, UGA, LSU.

Why does a nole frequent these boards so much?

Oh word???

Don't like Courtel bouncing, but I understand.

Courtell just like henley is a disrespectful prick. They'll be fine.

For reals? Whom did Courtell dis, and how?

The entire staff & his teammates on a regular. Believes he's a world beater & everyone else holds him back. Threatened to walk out on the team twice this year if trainers didn't clear him during injuries. Threatened to beat up head trainer when he wouldn't clear him. Buddies just a prick. He's got Talent but he aint worth all that.

As a coach on the varsity level right now. I would've sent that *** bye bye.

Cager looked decent.. don't do that.. much better than henley or choc or any other guy not named courtel

Advertisement
Back