Sionara choc

Advertisement
Word? ****, just like that? I also noticed u forgot Knowles and McCray as well, lol.

knowles i would give a chance. he had good spring. McCray needs to go.

Knowles wouldn't surprise me. He is always lost & has no clue how to read an offense. Always out of place in his assignments. McCray ain't going nowhere though. He knows his cieling.

Advertisement
Woah wish them well we gonna close big or preparing for stars and these kids know it some shouldn't be here but that's on golden but I believe coach knows what a good player looks like we know that regardless of how Georgia let him go his eyes don't lie to him he knows talent and very good to great talent have walked thru Georgia during his watch I know he will know how to close you don't do this 30 plus years and not learn something I truly believe we got it right for once with this coach situation

Nope some of these guys might just not playing for Richt or some of the other coaches. As simple as that. We will see on Richt. Recruiting is a huge aspect, and when you really look at Miami hasn't really out recruited FSU, UF for ALMOST ANY kid that legit committable offers from all of the schools. Donaldson is the only kid that Richt went head to head with alot of top notch schools for and won. Carter, and Burns best offers where probably Notre Dame, and some SEC schools besides UF, BAMA, UGA, LSU.

Advertisement
Oh word???

Don't like Courtel bouncing, but I understand.

Courtell just like henley is a disrespectful prick. They'll be fine.

For reals? Whom did Courtell dis, and how?

The entire staff & his teammates on a regular. Believes he's a world beater & everyone else holds him back. Threatened to walk out on the team twice this year if trainers didn't clear him during injuries. Threatened to beat up head trainer when he wouldn't clear him. Buddies just a prick. He's got Talent but he aint worth all that.

With the seniors, juniors, and transfers departing --- we are 61 scholarship kids give or take. This class has to be fire

Advertisement
Oh word???

Don't like Courtel bouncing, but I understand.

Courtell just like henley is a disrespectful prick. They'll be fine.

For reals? Whom did Courtell dis, and how?

The entire staff & his teammates on a regular. Believes he's a world beater & everyone else holds him back. Threatened to walk out on the team twice this year if trainers didn't clear him during injuries. Threatened to beat up head trainer when he wouldn't clear him. Buddies just a prick. He's got Talent but he aint worth all that.

Thanks, fam. Hadn't heard any of that. Then again, not entirely surprising. You know those cats from New Jeruz can be headaches.

Woah wish them well we gonna close big or preparing for stars and these kids know it some shouldn't be here but that's on golden but I believe coach knows what a good player looks like we know that regardless of how Georgia let him go his eyes don't lie to him he knows talent and very good to great talent have walked thru Georgia during his watch I know he will know how to close you don't do this 30 plus years and not learn something I truly believe we got it right for once with this coach situation

Nope some of these guys might just not playing for Richt or some of the other coaches. As simple as that. We will see on Richt. Recruiting is a huge aspect, and when you really look at Miami hasn't really out recruited FSU, UF for ALMOST ANY kid that legit committable offers from all of the schools. Donaldson is the only kid that Richt went head to head with alot of top notch schools for and won. Carter, and Burns best offers where probably Notre Dame, and some SEC schools besides UF, BAMA, UGA, LSU.

Are you retarded? Seriously bruh.

Advertisement
McFarland is coming. Burns must be the real deal. Courtell is/was a problem. Willis gonna get more snaps now. We gonna be fine.

With numbers so low idk why they didnt take players like collier, brini, carmoni green, etc. I realize we all want Miami caliber guys and they may not be 5 stars but at the very least they could play special teams and scout team. Seems so odd to me that it looks like were favored to only land dean, mcfarland, thomas, and pouncey at this point. I know a lot can change in next three weeks, but numbers just dont make sense right now.

With the seniors, juniors, and transfers departing --- we are 61 scholarship kids give or take. This class has to be fire

u act like aside from courtell any of these kids are going to do something next year.

Advertisement
Back