Since 2009 vs UF and FSU tells the story

Advertisement
It's not a made up stat. It is verifiable. And it is proof that our program has been built for regular season success.

Of course it is.

It's a stat that has never been uttered by anyone to judge the success of a season. Ever.

You pulled it straight out of your ******.

Talk about missing the point. This is about Morris' RECENT performance. You're better than that.

He's had two Omaha teams since his last home Regional loss.

We know that you want to whitewash those seasons but they happened RECENTLY.

He also completely missed the NCAA tournament since his last home regional loss, and that happened even more RECENTLY.

Advertisement
It's a stat that has never been uttered by anyone to judge the success of a season. Ever.

FYI, it's not a measure of success for a season, it's an indictment of failure for almost a decade.

You keep acting like I'm complaining about some fluke season. NINE YEARS. One win in Omaha in nine years. And now a post-season streak that is one less than that of Davidson.

Advertisement
He also completely missed the NCAA tournament since his last home regional loss, and that happened even more RECENTLY.

Yes, once in 24 years and once in 44 years for the program.

Straight to execution.

Make up your mind. Are we going to use RECENTLY in all caps to make a point, or are we going to dismiss the most recent season as just one in 24?

You keep acting like I'm complaining about some fluke season.

That's your go to move.

Obsess about one season and then fabricate statistics like "record vs. equal of higher seeds" to whine about an extended period of time.

I've never obsessed about "one season". This has always been about the culmination of a declining program. But remind us how DiMare came in and fixed everything while I see if we indeed finished in the bottom 10% in the NCAA in hitting.

Make up your mind.

It's made up already.

I don't freak out about one year deals.

If you're going to keep bringing up 2017 then you can't claim that you're evaluating his recent tenure.

You're the one who seems to make up different arguments by the day. And with even more made up statistics all the time.

Advertisement
This has always been about the culmination of a declining program.

You're the guy who was talking about decline while the program was ascending.

You prayed hard for 3 years (2014, 2015, 2016) for it to get worse while it was getting better.

Your track record is cow flop on this topic.

Advertisement
This has always been about the culmination of a declining program.

You're the guy who was talking about decline while the program was ascending.

You prayed hard for 3 years (2014, 2015, 2016) for it to get worse while it was getting better.

Your track record is cow flop on this topic.

The program was never "ascending". It was the same. We built a paper tiger record against a woefully inflated ACC. Then we had the luckiest two year stretch in Super Regional history. All while DiMare was busy fixing the hitting and recruiting......

But remind us how DiMare came in and fixed everything while I see if we indeed finished in the bottom 10% in the NCAA in hitting.

I will.

In fact when your cronies like tcgrad were whining that Morris "wasn't doing anything to fix this!" in 2012, I was saying that he already had.

He fired his lead assistant after a 38-win season and Regional appearance because that wasn't good enough.

I had to endure you fools for a few more years before the results came.

I've never obsessed about "one season".

You stalked my inbox in March (on a banned account) because you were obsessing about 2017.

You spent 3 years basically saying "what about 2012 though!"

Please, Jagr.

Get a better line.

2017 was just proof that I called it all along. That's the part that you can't handle. "DiMare fixed everything! We're back!" LMAO. But that's because you're not really an "on the field" kind of guy. You don't know what you're watching so you have to rely on win totals.

Advertisement
Back