Silvera will be on Miami campus Saturday

Urban is making a big push and speculation points to a possible OSU flip as told by 247 Crystal Balls. CMR will hold on here but Urban is one to watch.

Advertisement
Nesta said he just saw this question and yes, he is.

Does he read this board or is he with you and he just saw the question on one of your devices?

Nesta reads the board.

Nesta, If youre reading this, we want you man! Aint nothing like hometown lovin! OSU full of wastemen

Lmao wow, that's really going to convince him bro!

Please don't turn this message board into twitter where a bunch of fans d!ck-ride the recruits with corny messages like these.

Does he read this board or is he with you and he just saw the question on one of your devices?

Nesta reads the board.

Nesta, If youre reading this, we want you man! Aint nothing like hometown lovin! OSU full of wastemen

Please don't turn this message board into twitter where a bunch of fans d!ck-ride the recruits with corny messages like these.

Wherera8 with corny messages? You don't say! I'm shocked he didn't call Nesta "his boy."

Nesta reads the board.

+1000

Lol at the porsters thinking recruits don't come on and read this board. Do ya'll mofos understand that CIS is lit! Best board, PERIOD! The quality here should be paid for (don't you dare do it [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION])....a lot of recruits come here. My boys Lil cousin who's committed to SC (the real one) told me he comes here to see what's up sometimes. Watch ya'll mouths is all I'm sayin.

Only newbies think recruites don't look. Look at Cane Twitter everybody takes info from here a and those recruits always want to see the **** thats said about them here that's why I chill unless a kids acting like an *******

Advertisement
If Nesta reads this board, I have one question:

South Beach and this: View attachment 45841
?

or jortsville and this:View attachment 45842

and this:View attachment 45843 ?
And this
View attachment 45844?

And this
View attachment 45845?
IMG_0693.jpg

And this g a y ****

Nesta is a throwback to UM players from the 1980s and early 90s. The kid will tell you that he's going to beat your ***, beat your *** and tell you about the *** beating he just put on you. He is the definition of swag and is my favorite recruit in this class.

Advertisement
Agree w the rest Nesta. You are a True Old School Cane at heart; we been waiting years for you to call me along!

Nesta silvera will be a day 1 impact player in the dt group.
As others have noted
It's increasingly likely
That our top 4 dt
Kendrick norton
Rj mcintosh
Gerald Willis
Anthony moten
All will be headed to the NFL after the season.
Nesta will play right away, he's dominant at the position

I personally do not see all them jumping-We have to do a better job of keeping our upper classman staying & winning championships here 1st. That's why they came here or I would hope it is anyway because if you came just for a me-me attitude then, that's pretty shtty.

Stay home Nesta. We've been waiting for a DT with your skill & mean streak for quite some time. Trust me, you're going to be a true fan favorite of this board.

Not just the board but of the "CANE NATION"! Best fraternity in Football PERIOD Young man. Come do the dam thang & start stacking rings before U head off to make pay checks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nesta is a throwback to UM players from the 1980s and early 90s. The kid will tell you that he's going to beat your ***, beat your *** and tell you about the *** beating he just put on you. He is the definition of swag and is my favorite recruit in this class.

das it mane!

Advertisement
Back