Silvera will be on Miami campus Saturday

[emoji85]
5297871cb58547dc932cea5977a7a630.jpg

Can anyone put names to the pics? I want to know who was that kid in the back middle that did not flash the U.

Smdh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not sure what to think when I look at that pic, BUT it doesn't look like Nesta is locked in!! I want recruits like Nesta no doubt, BUT it's no point in begging these kid's (not saying that is happening), BUT if the kid wants out oh well let him out and he might notice during the season that Miami is the place for him and might come back, BUT looking at this pic makes me wonder about where he really is on his commitment to Miami!! **Hopefully we can get an interview and find out where he stands**

Advertisement
I'm not sure what to think when I look at that pic, BUT it doesn't look like Nesta is locked in!! I want recruits like Nesta no doubt, BUT it's no point in begging these kid's (not saying that is happening), BUT if the kid wants out oh well let him out and he might notice during the season that Miami is the place for him and might come back, BUT looking at this pic makes me wonder about where he really is on his commitment to Miami!! **Hopefully we can get an interview and find out where he stands**

He just wants to get to the ribs and is ****ed having to wait. Kid seems like a solid to Miami from everything else Pete has said.

You're taking a picture with your supposed future teammates and the HC to whom you committed, smile and throw up your "U." Quit the drama dude. You can go back to playing footsies with *tOsu and the Gheyturdz right after the photo.

Advertisement
You're taking a picture with your supposed future teammates and the HC to whom you committed, smile and throw up your "U." Quit the drama dude. You can go back to playing footsies with *tOsu and the Gheyturdz right after the photo.

Drama would be ing about a kids pose in a picture.

Drama would be ing about a kids pose in a picture.

I suppose you'll defog that monocle before wishing him the best in all his future endeavors, whatever they may be?

Advertisement
Back