Silvera will be on Miami campus Saturday

View as article
I'm pretty pessimistic about this sort of stuff, but even I'm not getting worked up about the kid's pose in the picture. Seriously guys? Big deal. What's important is that he was on campus hanging out with his fellow commits and the staff. That's a win. Who gives a crap how he poses for a picture.

On the flip side, this was yet another opportunity for Tyson Campbell to be on campus, and that opportunity was passed up yet again. That's telling.

Advertisement
Y'all got to stop smh, recruiting not for the weak. Stfu, mfs complain about everything.....

You're taking a picture with your supposed future teammates and the HC to whom you committed, smile and throw up your "U." Quit the drama dude. You can go back to playing footsies with *tOsu and the Gheyturdz right after the photo.

Drama would be ing about a kids pose in a picture.

I suppose you'll defog that monocle before wishing him the best in all his future endeavors, whatever they may be?

You're going to need thicker skin if you want to follow recruiting.

You guys sure thats not Silvera in the Army shirt? If I am wrong, who is that?

Nah. Silvera, who looks like one of the Levert brothers, is the dude with the "I would rather be dotting the i" look on his face.

Spot on.

LOL....outside of maybe the Bosa boys, I'm not sure South FLA kids that go to trash Columbus to play even graduate knowing what dotting the I is. ****, Urbie might not even know...perk package offered, perk package accepted.

UM

Nah. Silvera, who looks like one of the Levert brothers, is the dude with the "I would rather be dotting the i" look on his face.

Spot on.

LOL....outside of maybe the Bosa boys, I'm not sure South FLA kids that go to trash Columbus to play even graduate knowing what dotting the I is. ****, Urbie might not even know...perk package offered, perk package accepted.

UM

Not sure if you think the Bosas went to Columbus. They were at STA.

Advertisement

Spot on.

UM

Columbus, Ohio

Just remember Silvera reads this board. I trust that he knows what we have going on and the talent we are attracting now. It's pretty simple......

Play in front of family and friends.
Play for the best D-Line in the country who will prepare you to eat at the next level.
Conference- be on a team that is on the rise and gets to play FSU 1-2 times every year and Florida twice within the next 4 years.
Play with other talent you have played with and against growing up.
We were on him first when he was a 3*.
Weather
He stands to gain the most from playing with the CANES in every football aspect from coaching, exposure etc. and that doesn't even take into account the Miami Degree vs OSU Degree.

He is a smart young man and so are CMR and ManD. They know what this beast is all about. He is a wrecking ball! He will make the right decision. There is nothing wrong with looking around to see what's out there. We would love for this guy to shut it down and say he is all Cane but he deserves his time, he earned it. Plus it will mean more when he looks at other programs and still picks the U. Let's support this young man rather than analyze his faciel expression and gestures in a picture.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Briggs is putting on weight

He's a manchild. Hope he's next to commit, kid is a beast. Silvera knows that Kul, Diaz and Richt are the coaches that have the best combination of high integrity and ability to develop top talent.

Just remember Silvera reads this board. I trust that he knows what we have going on and the talent we are attracting now. It's pretty simple......

Play for the best D-Line in the country who will prepare you to eat at the next level.
Conference- be on a team that is on the rise and gets to play FSU 1-2 times every year and Florida twice within the next 4 years.
Weather
He stands to gain the most from playing with the CANES in every football aspect from coaching, exposure etc. and that doesn't even take into account the Miami Degree vs OSU Degree.

He is a smart young man and so are CMR and ManD. They know what this beast is all about. He is a wrecking ball! He will make the right decision. There is nothing wrong with looking around to see what's out there. We would love for this guy to shut it down and say he is all Cane but he deserves his time, he earned it. Plus it will mean more when he looks at other programs and still picks the U. Let's support this young man rather than analyze his faciel expression and gestures in a picture.

And don't forget Kool, Kool, Kool...

Weather

And don't forget Kool, Kool, Kool...

My bad..... I meant to put best D-Line coach in the country. Didn't proof read it.

Advertisement
[emoji85]
5297871cb58547dc932cea5977a7a630.jpg

Can anyone put names to the pics? I want to know who was that kid in the back middle that did not flash the U.
From left to right: John Campbell, Gurvan Hall, Nesta Silvera, Mark Pope, Daquris Wiggins, Delone Scaife, Dennis Briggs, Lorenzo Lingard, Camron Davis & Al Blades Jr.

Thank you

Who's the white guy?

[emoji85]
5297871cb58547dc932cea5977a7a630.jpg

Can anyone put names to the pics? I want to know who was that kid in the back middle that did not flash the U.
From left to right: John Campbell, Gurvan Hall, Nesta Silvera, Mark Pope, Daquris Wiggins, Delone Scaife, Dennis Briggs, Lorenzo Lingard, Camron Davis & Al Blades Jr.

Thank you

Who's the white guy?
I have no idea.

Thank you

Who's the white guy?
I have no idea.

Looks like he may be a good option at QB if Art bounces

Advertisement

Spot on.

UM

Columbus, Ohio

Ah. My mistake.

Advertisement
Back