Silvera will be on Miami campus Saturday

Bruh this kid is swag

Yeah... I'm curious to know if McEltooth gave Nesta the "you're gonna be a gator/you're gonna look good in orange and blue" speech and did he offer him a PB&J sandwich?

He legit tells that to every recruit, " you are going to be a gator". Lame a55 recruiting pitch

Yep... It's been joked about on the Gayturd board multiple times... That's his big closing move.

Advertisement
Lol at the porsters thinking recruits don't come on and read this board. Do ya'll mofos understand that CIS is lit! Best board, PERIOD! The quality here should be paid for (don't you dare do it [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION])....a lot of recruits come here. My boys Lil cousin who's committed to SC (the real one) told me he comes here to see what's up sometimes. Watch ya'll mouths is all I'm sayin.

Lol at the porsters thinking recruits don't come on and read this board. Do ya'll mofos understand that CIS is lit! Best board, PERIOD! The quality here should be paid for (don't you dare do it [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION])....a lot of recruits come here. My boys Lil cousin who's committed to SC (the real one) told me he comes here to see what's up sometimes. Watch ya'll mouths is all I'm sayin.
True sh*t, id get bashed for saying it but that definitely needs to be said

Hey Nesta,since you reading ,how you liken the gator tears thread.....inquiring minds wanna know.

Last edited:
For the next 3-5 years..
I'd rather have as my head coach: A. Coach Mark Richt (CMR) B. Coach Urban Meyer (***) or C. Sharkboy McTooth?
I'd rather have as my position coach: A Coach Kool. B Anyone else?
I'd rather live in A. Miami B. the frozen tundra C. a truck stop city
I'd rather play in front of: A. Friends and Family, B. 99% country white boys in the frozen tundra C. KKK legacies

Tough decisions.

Advertisement
tell Nesta i still remember him an Herbert jookin after pancaking dudes on the ol his sophomore year lmao...good times.

Advertisement
How do you like your steak?
OBfiSDD.gif

or
tumblr_mkb19df2uP1qj5jqso2_r1_400.gif

Knowing the family I don't see him flipping. His brother and father were some of the most humble, down to earth people I'd encountered. Lol his brother was the most loyal dude I can remember from middle and high school. Man I got to catch back up with him.

He has no idea what it's like living in Ohio. It's like getting sentenced to death but they keep postponing you until you wither away. LOL

Cold cold oh and Freezing cold....

Advertisement
Shouldn't even be a question. KKKainesville ain't your hometown, Nesta The Molesta. That place is a dirty smelly truck stop, and their HC buttfvcks male sharks.

Nesta we haven't had a **** talking monster DT in forever and when you come with Kool you'll recharge the legacy Jerome Brown, Cortez Kennedy (RIP to you both), Warren Sapp, Vince Wilfork and others sstarted. Be that next legend bruh

Whatchu meann?? Ofcourse recruits see this site...shooot, Jalens been on here tryna get his spot back since the day he got dropped lmaoo

Advertisement
Is he Cess Silvera's son?

Nesta said he just saw this question and yes, he is.

Does he read this board or is he with you and he just saw the question on one of your devices?

Nesta reads the board.

That's crazy! But also not surprising. I'm sure if the players and recruits know Pete (or who he is), at least a few of them would read it. I definitely would: you could see what people are saying about you and your friends and it'd be entertaining to see what fans know and guess correctly and what ridiculous theories come up.

Last edited:
Is he Cess Silvera's son?

Nesta said he just saw this question and yes, he is.

Does he read this board or is he with you and he just saw the question on one of your devices?

Nesta reads the board.

Nesta, If youre reading this, we want you man! Aint nothing like hometown lovin! OSU full of wastemen

Lmao wow, that's really going to convince him bro!

Please don't turn this message board into twitter where a bunch of fans d!ck-ride the recruits with corny messages like these.

Advertisement
Back