Signing Day Buzz: 8 Days Away

View as article
Pete......other places are suggesting Kirkland doesn't have a committable offer......BS right?

325.gif

Advertisement
And with his cuz on campus? ****, we gotta close at least one of these DTs.

I think it's nothing more than NSD drama... Nothing to see here folks. Moving right along.

Bostwick's parents were ecstatic with his visit & now suddenly UFag creeps in. I call bull**** on this one. Plus he's said he wants to play with Armbrister so I can't imagine what UF could be selling, especially after that *** raping of a bowl performance.

This. He's playing with his cousin on the next level.

Pete......other places are suggesting Kirkland doesn't have a committable offer......BS right?

Ferman gon Ferman

Did Ferman actually say Kirkland doesn't have an offer? Smh

Ferman said a few weeks ago he thought the staff had cooled oh him...and yes now he is saying 15 percent. PapaCane is going further and claiming no committable offer.

Just doesn't seem realistic to me. Why the f would we have him take an OV then?

And u believe this?

No I didn't say I believed it but I had heard it and wanted to mention it to Pete as I get concerned about the slightest thing. You may have missed my post earlier when I mentioned each night I go around the house to check the locks 3 times.....so yeah I can get spooked by the slightest thing. :)

No I didn't say I believed it but I had heard it and wanted to mention it to Pete as I get concerned about the slightest thing. You may have missed my post earlier when I mentioned each night I go around the house to check the locks 3 times.....so yeah I can get spooked by the slightest thing. :)

**** bro wtf u live u gotta check ur locks 3 times lol... Just kidding NSD can drive cool hand Luke into a nervous breakdown

Advertisement
Ferman gon Ferman

Ferman said a few weeks ago he thought the staff had cooled oh him...and yes now he is saying 15 percent. PapaCane is going further and claiming no committable offer.

And u believe this?

DBC?

And u believe this?

DBC?

RIP

Lost in all this recruiting hullabaloo is DJWilliams55's crippling OCD he is forced to live with.

LMAO at Kirkland not having a committable offer.

That's some of the dumbest garbage I've ever heard.

If a source told me something that dumb, I'd keep it to myself, and look for a new source.

Advertisement

And u believe this?

DBC?

Lol..no...I live in CA not Jax. Cash....I actually live in a very nice neighborhood....it's just the way I am with being paranoid...also click the car lock button like 5 times and go back to check windows lol....I need meds.

Al and company will see Bostwick on Thursday so last chance for the Golden one to make his sales pitch..

Advertisement
Saban is having an in-home with Thomas tomorrow and fro what Im hearing is he is making a big push since they dont feel as conident on getting Foster anymore haaha **** this last week is getting crazy. I need to leave the boards till Wed but I just cant pull away from the drug that is recruiting.

Bama has to be the strongest competition for M.Thomas at this point.

Has Golden already done an in-home with Thomas? I hope he saves it for Friday right before the dead period. Cant let this kid get away.

Advertisement

And u believe this?

DBC?

Lol..no...I live in CA not Jax. Cash....I actually live in a very nice neighborhood....it's just the way I am with being paranoid...also click the car lock button like 5 times and go back to check windows lol....I need meds.

anxiety disorder... yes you do

A great rule of thumb for recruiting season is to watch the actions not the words. If you're not getting any info then leave the situation where it is in your head until you get new info. And when you still have doubt, trust the Golden One! He closes!

I've personally never seen the amount of trolling that I've seen this year. I thinks it's kind of funny!

Pete, Don't follow recruiting as closely as some on here do, so I sure don't have the knowledge, but there are still certain players I want in this class. And M. Thomas is definately one... for all the reasons everyone has mentioned. But Random Walk, a poster on Grassy who I still enjoy reading, posted that he doesn't think Thomas is going to be in this class. No reason given, just had a NO next to Thomas' name. Random seems to be decently connected and usually has pretty good info. So two questions.... 1) do you still feel Thomas is in this class? And 2), if he isn't, can you find out what happened? It seems like he has always had questions around him, but to go from most feeling like we were in pretty good shape to just a solid "no" to being in this class is quite a difference. If he doesn't come here, I'd really like to know what happened. Thanks Pete...

Advertisement
Back