Signing Day Buzz: 8 Days Away

View as article
Advertisement
My first post here, and no, I'm not a troll, learned about this board and cancelled my Rivals account and have been lurking for a while. Anyway, I live in Alabama now, and one of my friends who is an Alabama fan sends me any info he gets from the Alabama 247 site to me. This was what he just sent me regarding Bostwick, written by Tim Watts, one of the reporters for that site.

"Jay-nard Bostwick

The Skinny: Sunshine State defensive lineman with a final three of Florida, Miami, and Alabama. Remaining official visit to Florida is set for February 1.
The Scoop: Florida and Miami have been the two at the top for Bostwick and with talk that Miami may have dropped the ball on his official visit, the Gators could sneak in and nab the in-state prospect with a good trip on Feb. 1. UA is currently running third and as things currently stand, we project Bostwick to play college football in the state of Florida.
The Pick: Florida
Confidence Factor: 55%
Previous Confidence Factor: Miami, 60%
Runner up: Miami"

Not saying this reporter from Alabama was right, but I wanted to post this here because it was the first I had heard about anything negative with Bostwick's visit to Miami. The writer did pick Miami as the destination for Matthew Thomas, with FSU as "runner up".

This smells of SEC SEC SEC... Guess we'll see soon enough. I heard absolutely nothing negative about his visit & think there may be dramatic shenanigans going to build for hype. And it's working

UF getting the last visit is the only misstep I've seen Golden make

In relation to Bostwick's recruitment? Or overall? Because None of the guys left on our board visited us last

Just seems he's a player that we have led for all year in our biggest area of need and UF is sneaking in towards the end and getting a visit at exactly when the dead period starts...I guess me calling it a misstep by Golden isn't legit. Just tough circumstance

Saban is having an in-home with Thomas tomorrow and fro what Im hearing is he is making a big push since they dont feel as conident on getting Foster anymore haaha **** this last week is getting crazy. I need to leave the boards till Wed but I just cant pull away from the drug that is recruiting.

Bama has to be the strongest competition for M.Thomas at this point.

Advertisement
Pete what are your thoughts on Bostwic and al the smoke with UF and Thomas getting an in-home by Saban tomorrow?

Advertisement
Crazy. Bostwick has had the quietest recruitment and the consensus all along was "Cane if he qualifies." Now he'll end up at UF?

Crazy. Bostwick has had the quietest recruitment and the consensus all along was "Cane if he qualifies." Now he'll end up at UF?

And with his cuz on campus? ****, we gotta close at least one of these DTs.

A few months ago I had accepted getting just one of Bryant and Bostwick, but if we whiff on both that'll hurt.

Advertisement

I think it's nothing more than NSD drama... Nothing to see here folks. Moving right along.

Bostwick's parents were ecstatic with his visit & now suddenly UFag creeps in. I call bull**** on this one. Plus he's said he wants to play with Armbrister so I can't imagine what UF could be selling, especially after that *** raping of a bowl performance.

Pete......other places are suggesting Kirkland doesn't have a committable offer......BS right?

Ferman gon Ferman

Did Ferman actually say Kirkland doesn't have an offer? Smh

Ferman said a few weeks ago he thought the staff had cooled oh him...and yes now he is saying 15 percent. PapaCane is going further and claiming no committable offer.

Just doesn't seem realistic to me. Why the f would we have him take an OV then?

I think it's nothing more than NSD drama... Nothing to see here folks. Moving right along.

Bostwick's parents were ecstatic with his visit & now suddenly UFag creeps in. I call bull**** on this one. Plus he's said he wants to play with Armbrister so I can't imagine what UF could be selling, especially after that *** raping of a bowl performance.

Really?

Advertisement
Pete......other places are suggesting Kirkland doesn't have a committable offer......BS right?

Ferman gon Ferman

Did Ferman actually say Kirkland doesn't have an offer? Smh

Ferman said a few weeks ago he thought the staff had cooled oh him...and yes now he is saying 15 percent. PapaCane is going further and claiming no committable offer.

And u believe this?

Bigger question would be who then would be better & take his place? It's hard to read through all the BS on rivals to figure out what's legit & what's not.

The stuff about Kirkland not having an offer is one of the most dumbfounding things I have ever heard. Miami wants him....badly.

Advertisement
Back