Sideline social distancing...

Advertisement
Great win and I hope we're ok but I saw this all night long...Little policing of social distancing on the sidelines. Players yelling and screaming while close to each other.

The coaches are wearing masks. Would hate to lose anyone by being sloppy. Lots of teams are losing players and we already lost a receiver for a week or two.

I guess being outdoors will help. But anyone know the policy?
IMG7591152080826992614.gif

Great win and I hope we're ok but I saw this all night long...Little policing of social distancing on the sidelines. Players yelling and screaming while close to each other.

The coaches are wearing masks. Would hate to lose anyone by being sloppy. Lots of teams are losing players and we already lost a receiver for a week or two.

Ask your husband.

I’m about as cautious as they come when it comes to the bat virus - but this is one of the whackest posts I’ve seen in a while

It’s also pretty ridiculous to require the coaches to wear masks on the sideline during the game when they’re all being tested so regularly.

Advertisement
Karma can be a b*(*h. These restrictions definitely are a pain in the a$$, but if they help keep Miami from going into a game like VT did last night with 23 players and 4 coaches scratched then err on the side of caution.

I’m about as cautious as they come when it comes to the bat virus - but this is one of the whackest posts I’ve seen in a while

It’s also pretty ridiculous to require the coaches to wear masks on the sideline during the game when they’re all being tested so regularly.
I'm amused that you still think COVID 19 came from a bat.

Advertisement
The coaches and players wearing masks on the sideline is pure made for tv propaganda. Same with people wearing masks in commercials.
They’ve all been tested a million times during game week, there is absolutely no need for masks aside for messaging on TV. It’s absurd

I'm personally the type of individual that really has to restrain themselves from not punching your run of the mill cretin in the throat at Publix when they pull their mask down as soon as they get by the dude at the front door or walk around with their greasy nose completely exposed the whole time....

....but this sideline stuff in college and the NFL and even the NBA is purely useless optics and theater. If any of these athletes/coaches are going to be infected by each other then it'll come during the 10000 other times they're around each other and maskless.

If we're going to be concerned about anything specific to these college teams then it should just be that they're making all the right decisions when on campus around the germ addled hoi polloi.

How many players have died from covid virus. Once again just asking for a friend so don't be angry with me.

Advertisement
I'm personally the type of individual that really has to restrain themselves from not punching your run of the mill cretin in the throat at Publix when they pull their mask down as soon as they get by the dude at the front door or walk around with their greasy nose completely exposed the whole time....

....but this sideline stuff in college and the NFL and even the NBA is purely useless optics and theater. If any of these athletes/coaches are going to be infected by each other then it'll come during the 10000 other times they're around each other and maskless.

If we're going to be concerned about anything specific to these college teams then it should just be that they're making all the right decisions when on campus around the germ addled hoi polloi.
What about us normal people that dont wear one?????

Advertisement

Change your name from martycane to maricon

Confused Perplexed GIF - Confused Perplexed What GIFs

Advertisement
Back